Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

NXL - Nuix Limited

bk1

Follow the money
Reactions
I must confess i have not heard of either of these two names however, the market has taken to the news.
Nuix now at a 3 month high, there's been consistent buying preceding this announcement, and now the retail investors appear to endorse it.

Reactions
Nuix has had a better week or two, lifting from the $2.50 mark to be around $3.20 today.
Good share and looked back now both NXL and IFM.
IFM shares dived down on 18th Oct hearing the news of CEO's resignation and NXL started creeping up (clearly insider news before becoming public).
NXL was pumped up Motley and hopefully the new CEO Jonathon would be able to turn back the stock.

1634864168899.png

Dona Ferentes

I'm moderate
Reactions
I must confess i have not heard of either of these two names however, the market has taken to the news.
Nuix now at a 3 month high, there's been consistent buying preceding this announcement, and now the retail investors appear to endorse it.
and the new guy is not some glamour (OS) hotshot dropped in, but someone doing the hard path of running a listed company.

Reactions
NXL popped up in my reversal scan today. Interesting as it's a low sized risk (0.15) for a potential rally back to old high (3.00).

I'm interested as I continually read that the Nuix software does a good job and the present customers stick. The company has to fix management and keep the IT guys that created the tech. I'd offer them heaps of shares to hang around.

nxl2012.PNG
Traded NXL before for losses, let's see how this one turns out.

Reactions
I've put this in the CY2022 Tipping Comp purely as a punt. Might need the full year to turn around, but surely the worst is behind it?

Dona Ferentes

I'm moderate
Reactions
now 64c; an All time Low reached of 55c soon after trading restarted.

An update with Guidance Estimates announced, with a warning of slowing sales to new customers and mounting legal costs (already reached $14 million for the FY).

Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation are set to come in between $10 million and $12 million, compared to $30 million in the prior year.