• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Most liked posts in thread: NUH - Nuheara Limited

1. Garpal Gumnut

Garpal Gumnut

Sorry @Trav. Got your name wrong.

400px-Chinese_word_for_crisis.svg.png

This is a popular Chinese saying mis-interpreted as danger is opportunity by the American self help mob.

It's true translation is danger at a point of juncture.

So your reticence and that of @Miner is wise.

gg

Skate, Miner and Trav. like this.
  2. rnr

rnr

Hey barney,

Check out the chart below....No More Gaps certainly takes care of some problems!:cool:

NUH re ASF 2019-07-05.png

barney, Trav. and Miner like this.
  3. Trav.

Trav.

@rnr I think we must have used the triple pack for that

upload_2019-7-5_17-22-56.png

barney, Skate and rnr like this.
  4. Trav.

Trav.

Some more really positive news for NUH today. As you may have guessed I am pretty heavily invested in this one and in more than one occasion I have doubted my decision to go hard here. I think the product is a winner which is being proved with the latest set out announcements.

IQbuds BOOST™ has been selected by the United Kingdom’s (UK) National Health Service (NHS), through a formal Tender process, to provide hearing solutions to adults and children with mild to moderate hearing loss

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20181128/pdf/440q1gt3ychcmn.pdf

upload_2018-11-28_6-24-33.png

barney and jbocker like this.
  5. Trav.

Trav.

Looks like these were people in the know.

NUH in trading halt and apparently raising funds at a discount to current SP, so again the poor old mum & dad investors getting screwed again. I am fortunate that I did not buy at the recent highs of 12cps but I am sure many did with the announcement of good news.

But saying that it is pretty obvious that NUH will continue to need funds to manufacture products probably over the next 12 months as supplying the number of outlets with products is an expensive exercise then waiting on the cash receivables could be 30/60/90 days etc.

Just another reason that you should not fall in love with a stock and to have a clear plan to take profits. I could have walked away with +$20k profit on Wednesday but had no clear plan except that I like the product :eek: I'm sure traders would have taken the money and even looked to reinvest on the retrace as this is not the first time that this has happened.

note - I was hesitant to put in a dollar amount above but putting in a % does not truly indicate the true failure of not having a plan!

3 exit's missed due to being greedy ie. not having a plan, so multiply the missed profit by 3 and that hurts.

upload_2018-12-1_9-45-12.png

Garpal Gumnut and barney like this.
  6. barney

barney

Appreciate your candor and honesty Trav ......

I can assure that you are not alone in having trouble making that decision whether its a Sell or Hold;):mad::eek::rolleyes::)

Plus the Fat Lady may still be just warming up her vocal chords;):D

Garpal Gumnut and Trav. like this.
  7. Austwide

Austwide

Trav
    As someone trying to learn, I am concentrating on buy signals and have never considered a sell plan.
    My sell would be when a trend line is broken. The only sell indicators I have seen are reversal signals
    that are more of a pattern than a single day sign.
    I guess a bit more study on my side is required.
    Sorry for your lost opportunity.
    Thanks for your post

Darc Knight and Trav. like this.
  8. Trav.

Trav.

@Austwide thanks for your reply and as you can see I am learning as well.

Lots of good information available on this site but I have just read step by step trading ebook (link below) then went back and reread pavilion103s thread (link below) and I found it help fill some major flaws in my trading. Obviously still lots of work to go but feeling a little more comfortable today.

Good luck with your trading and just jump in posting as I have found it a very valuable experience instead of just stalking in the background.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw26T2haJoS6zAdMHo5C1lnO

https://www.aussiestockforums.com/threads/pavilion103s-live-asx-momentum-setup-trading-thread.29536/

Austwide and Darc Knight like this.
  9. Miner

Miner

Looks like you and I have similar lucks:).
    I sold out MIN at $3, A2M at $2, stuck with IRL and few others. Now holding NUH however to change my luck :)

Trav. and verce like this.