Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Not the PEN thread

Reactions
Some quite prescient posts on manners, charts and personality assessment have been deleted from the PEN thread. This appears reasonable as the thread is for investors and day traders looking for an edge.

Nonetheless Peninsula Energy Limited's ability to attract posts on many forums which aggravate, spell poor, and cause angst, does seem to continue.

May I start a thread for the expression of these sentiments which go from charting to fundamental assessment of dog stocks, to, dare I say it manners.

These sentiments, contained within this thread, will allow PEN to continue it's journey to nirvana or the dump.

gg

Ves

Beyond Good and Evil
Reactions
Anyone care to explain why there has been a continued interest and "internet drama" surrounding this stock? I've seen it mentioned in a few places; but never really figured it out.

Reactions
Anyone care to explain why there has been a continued interest and "internet drama" surrounding this stock? I've seen it mentioned in a few places; but never really figured it out.
Just a few mug punters who got themselves in too deep, refused to accept that it could fall, chose to ignore obvious levels that would indicate worse was to come and then went on a campaign that would be worthy of discussion on 'The Gruen Transfer' and shot down anyone who tried to highlight reality by claiming it was a personal attack.

As a consequence they are in more sh!t than the first settlers, simple really :eek:

My valuable :2twocents :D:D:D

Reactions
Thats a classic post Boggo.:)

This is going to be a fun thread. Sorry mods, I meant serious and fact finding.;)

hangseng

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Reactions
Just a few mug punters who got themselves in too deep, refused to accept that it could fall, chose to ignore obvious levels that would indicate worse was to come and then went on a campaign that would be worthy of discussion on 'The Gruen Transfer' and shot down anyone who tried to highlight reality by claiming it was a personal attack.

As a consequence they are in more sh!t than the first settlers, simple really :eek:

Presumptous pile of cow dung lol.....Worth quite a bit less than 2c...unlike PEN

Reactions
These sentiments, contained within this thread, will allow PEN to continue it's journey to nirvana or the dump.

Pretty much sums up my investing experience really. :wheniwasaboy:

bux