• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Not new to stocks, but new to funds

Discussion in 'Beginner's Lounge' started by Decimator4000, Jan 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Decimator4000

Decimator4000

Hello,

Thank you for the add.

I've got $50k I'd like to invest and have been thinking about investing in emerging markets in funds. One such country I'm interested in is India with the Australian fund MINDEX.

Hoping to gain some insight into whether this is a good idea or whether I have lost the plot.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deci

2. WRiley

WRiley

If you intend to put ALL yr 50K into MINDEX which focusses on India, I'd say please think again. Since you said you are new, please diversify, and experience more of the mkt first !

3. Aladin

Aladin

Be very careful when material news is released. Traders may overreact in ways you might not anticipate. Unless you are very certain about your trading skills, wait for the stock to settle down before trading.

4. galumay

galumay learner

As per my comments about your other post on ASF, this post bears no relevance to the thread in which you have posted, its starting to look like you are some form of spammer. Do you have something to sell? Maybe you should pay for advertising rather than posting in a forum?