• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Need help testing new prediction algorithm

Discussion in 'Trading Strategies/Systems' started by vnyennhi, Feb 20, 2017.

1. vnyennhi

vnyennhi

Hi everyone, I'm a Finance Data Student and currently working a new prediction algorithm. I really need your help testing this website out and send me the screenshot of the result page.

http://smartmachines.biz/cgi-bin/ml.php

No dataset will be saved on the website, I promise. I would be so grateful if you have the data for the predicted series for me to check my model precision.

Let me know if you see any error also. Thanks so much! (And sorry if this post cause inconvenience for anyone here)

2. Trembling Hand

Trembling Hand Can be found on the bid

No result...

Screen Shot 02-20-17 at 06.25 PM.PNG

3. Habakkuk

Habakkuk

It works for me, but I don't know how to save the full page. This is just a PrintScreen to MSPaint.

How did you save it, TH?

XAO2.jpg

4. vnyennhi

vnyennhi

Hi, would you mind sharing your dataset file so I could check on the error? Many thanks

5. vnyennhi

vnyennhi

Hi, yes, just printscreen and MSPaint. Thank you so much for helping me out. Would you mind if I ask whether you have historical data on the series? So I can double check the precision of my prediction?

6. Habakkuk

Habakkuk

It was just a piece out of the closing prices of a stock index. I've got the whole series, yes, do you want me to send you the rest with the following numbers? I can do that, no problem, but these series are dead-easy to get from yahoo or google finance.

7. Habakkuk

Habakkuk

This is the result of the prediction, the first value is the last of the sample set, followed by the next ten.

Untitled.jpg

8. vnyennhi

vnyennhi

Thank you so much again for the graph. I guess my y-axis is totally on the wrong number there, but the series prediction is still working ... not totally accurate though.