Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Merry Christmas everyone!

Reactions
I would just like to say what a fantastic time I have had this year, debating issues with a great bunch of people.
I must say it has added a lot of stimulation and enjoyment to my sedentary times.LOL
Anyway drsmith,trainspotter,julia,nbnmyths,GG,starcraftmaster,Ifocus,kennas,noco,todster,glen,
smurph,pixel,wswywuwu,explod,bellenuit,logique,medicowallet,socynical,whiskers,dutchie,sails,knobby,and all the other posters.
Have a great christmas and see you all in the new year.
Hope we have the same robust debate with the just as much respect as was shown this year.

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reactions
Good post SPtrawler, have a good Christmas everyone.
Can't wait to recharge the batteries.

Reactions
I would just like to say what a fantastic time I have had this year, debating issues with a great bunch of people.
I must say it has added a lot of stimulation and enjoyment to my sedentary times.LOL
Anyway drsmith,trainspotter,julia,nbnmyths,GG,starcraftmaster,Ifocus,kennas,noco,todster,glen,
smurph,pixel,wswywuwu,explod,bellenuit,logique,medicowallet,socynical,whiskers,dutchie,sails,knobby,and all the other posters.
Hope we have the same robust debate with the just as much respect as was shown this year.
A safe and peaceful Christmas to a good bunch of people, and to Joe and the long suffering moderators.

gg

wayneL

Rotaredom
Reactions
Merry Christmas - the best Christmas song ever:

Last edited by a moderator:

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
+1
+2

A safe and peaceful Christmas to a good bunch of people, and a special Thanks to Joe and the long suffering moderators.

gg
+3
Let's all sit back, relax, and contemplate the not-so-crazy aspects of a religion that started off as a simple message of tolerance and acceptance.
Merry Christmas, Joy and Good Health to fellow ASF Aussies of any creed.

Reactions
A Very PC Celebration

At this time of the year it’s difficult to know what to say without offending someone. So I’ve checked with my legal adviser and on his advice I wish to say the following to all friends and colleagues.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced

Reactions
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells CROCK

Seriously, what does that even mean? That’s the problem with Christmas carols: they don’t make any frigging sense. Even after I’ve suspended my disbelief regarding virgin births, flying reindeer, the existence of myrrh and the not-everybody-has-a-chimney thing, there’s still a lot of bunk in Christmas carols that just doesn’t add up.
http://www.thepunch.com.au/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
Yes, from this little black (not really ;)) duck, Merry Xmas to all. I will continue to bend your brains when I see fit; it is always healthy to do so for your sakes, and never vindictive.

Cheers!

wayneL

Rotaredom
Reactions
Yes, from this little black (not really ;)) duck, Merry Xmas to all. I will continue to bend your brains when I see fit; it is always healthy to do so for your sakes, and never vindictive.

Cheers!
We're all bent already. :D

Julia

In Memoriam
Reactions
I think we've perceived the lack of malice, Eager. A contrary point of view for both 'sides' is - or at least should be - productive for all of us.
Too easy to become entrenched in a rigid view.

Reactions
Merry Christmas, Joy and Good Health to fellow ASF Aussies of any creed.
I think I just felt a small piece of chunder come up the back of my throat, please spare me the colored fonts and all the goodwill.

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

:xmastree

Thank you all for your support during 2011!

May you all have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year! I look forward to seeing you all back here in 2012!

Reactions
Merry Xmas all.

All the best in love and life and housing and shares and make sure you continue to think of others less fortunate than ourselves.

Share the love, and importantly keep hydrated and use SPF 30+.

There is hope in the world, our young cricketers are showing some promise,

medicowallet

nulla nulla

Positive Expectancy
Reactions
Merry Xmas all.

All the best in love and life and housing and shares and make sure you continue to think of others less fortunate than ourselves.

Share the love, and importantly keep hydrated and use SPF 30+.....
And don't forget to wear a condom. :) Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year, I hope it is prosperous and healthy for all.

nulla.

IFocus

You are arguing with a Galah
Reactions
Just back from deepest darkest Indonesia who are all gearing up for Xmas.

Wishing you sptrawler and your family and all ASF posters a very Merry Xmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Reactions
:xmastree Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy coming Year.:xmastree

Motorway :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joe Blow Merry Christmas everyone! General Chat 47
sptrawler Merry Christmas 2018 General Chat 29
Joe Blow Merry Christmas 2017 General Chat 20
Joe Blow Merry Christmas 2016 General Chat 14