Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Merry Christmas 2016

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

If you're reading this then you're still here after yesterday's migration to our new forum software platform! Thanks for sticking around.

I hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas and New Year break. Please be safe on the roads and I look forward to seeing you all back here in 2017 for another year of lively discussion and debate!

Reactions

If you're reading this then you're still here after yesterday's migration to our new forum software platform! Thanks for sticking around.

I hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas and New Year break. Please be safe on the roads and I look forward to seeing you all back here in 2017 for another year of lively discussion and debate!
Thanks Joe and may I wish you and your family the compliments of the season and trust you will have wealth, health and happiness in 2017.

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions

Thank you, Joe
... especially for the nice Christmas present you gave us with the new-look ASF.

Wishing you and every visitor to this site

a Very Merry Christmas and

a Safe, Happy, Prosperous 2017

Reactions

Merry Christmas

Thanks Joe for providing this amazing resource

Enjoy the food, family and good stuff

:hungry: :cigar:

galumay

learner
Reactions
Happy Saturnalia folks! Have fun, eat & drink too much, enjoy your presents and make the best of the most popular festival of the ancient Romans!

nulla nulla

Positive Expectancy
Reactions
Thanks Joe. You should be applauded for the tireless contribution you have made to the success of this forum, not just for 2016 but since its' inception. I am sure that all of the members would join with me and wish you a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2017. :cool:

Reactions
Thank you Joe for the kind words. Wishing you and your family, and all the visitors (/posters) here a very Merry Christmas.

SW

Reactions
Merry Christmas, Joe, and everyone else here on ASF. I hope you all get the chance to take a break and catch up with friends and family. It seems like this year has been busy right up until yesterday.

Reactions
After logging into the new improved forum software platform, it appears Santa has already visited. A merry Christmas to those partaking, (and a merry festive season to those celebrating something or other this time of year).

May everyone have a pleasant and relaxing break, followed by a prosperous new year.

Reactions
Merry Christmas to you too, Joe, and thank you for this wonderful forum.

Wishing everyone on ASF, and their families, a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Bill M

Self Funded Retiree
Reactions
Merry Christmas Joe and thanks for the present of the new format for this great forum.

I wish Good Health, Happiness and Prosperity for everyone in 2017.:)

Reactions

Merry Christmas ASF members and visitors. Hope you all enjoy the festive season and make more money than you can spend in the new year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sptrawler Merry Christmas 2018 General Chat 29
Joe Blow Merry Christmas 2017 General Chat 20
Logique Merry Christmas 2015 General Chat 37
Smurf1976 Merry Christmas 2014 General Chat 29