Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Merry Christmas 2012 to All on ASF

Reactions
Merry Christmas all.

Enjoy the holiday and the spiritual experience if you are believers.

What an incredible year.

I wouldn't be dead for quids.

Drive safely, or preferably get your ole Malvern Star out, and do not wear a bicycle helmet.

gg

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone here at ASF!

:chimney

Thank you for being a part of our community for another year!

Be safe during the holidays and I look forward to seeing you all back here for 2013! :)

Reactions
Merry Christmas, Burnsie,

Good you have been saved from that ABC Blog.

I am told Penicillin is the best treatment for aberration.

gg
And to you gg you've enhanced this forum by your return and just in time for Christmas
Cheers

CanOz

Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!
Reactions
One of these days I'm going on a search up the east coast to see if i can find the real GG....:cautious:

CanOz

Reactions
Merry Holiday to you , and Merry Christmas as well.

gg
Same to you GG, hope to be up your way next year on the big loop around this beautifull country.
Merry christmas to all and happy sparring next year, to So-Cynical, IFocus and the guys. It wouldn't be the same without the family arguments.LOL
What a great forum, shares are going crap but the banter is great.:D

Reactions

Be safe during the holidays and I look forward to seeing you all back here for 2013! :)
Thanks Joe for a great forum, it may not be the most active regarding shares. But I am sure there is a lot of latent knowledge, waiting for the oppurtunity to become active. The climate at present only encourages ill informed or careless opinions regards shares.IMO
Thanks again for your dedication and perserverence, it's much appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and yours.:xyxthumbs

Reactions
Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy 2013 to all.
Its that time of year when we reflect and appreciate all the important things in life, family, friends and helping others.
Peace, love and joy.

Thanks Joe for the excellent forum, and to the mods for what they do.
Also to everyone else that makes this place enjoyable

We may be different, but we are all the same.
Stay safe
:wreath

Reactions
Merry Xmas Joe and all his helpers. Thanks for another interesting year and all the time you have all put in to keep this place running smoothly.

A special Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year to all the members from The Left, The Right and The Centre !

Cheers

dutchie

Reactions

Thanks Joe. Seasons greetings to all.

tech/a

No Ordinary Duck
Reactions
Great time of year.
Enjoy time with family and friends.

Be safe.

" The Duck "

Daffy Xmas.gif

Reactions
I wish all at ASF a safe and happy Christmas. For me at age 52 I have just had a new baby girl, and Christmas will be very special. The good Lord has blessed me in abundance!

And as for the New year, I look fwd to seeing the ALP, Greens and independants leaving the big house on the Hill.

To you Joe, thanks for an excellent forum/site.

Crom

Reactions
A happy festive season to those whom subscribe to other belief systems (i.e. political correctness etc.)

To those whom were net long on the DAX this past month, congratulations on having earnt yourself a Christmas bonus courtesy of my flattened grail. Whilst supping on your supersize Christmas turkey, be sure and spare a thought for the trader who is currently glaring at the 5,000+ Euro shaped hole in the bank account where a grail once sat. May you choke on that extra helping of Christmas pudding! (Who was it that said I'm a sore loser?)

To all other posters (including those of us that are really "out there") have a very merry Christmas!

To Joe and the mods, an extra special thanks for providing such an incredibly tolerant forum, one that somehow manages to accommodate a delightfully diverse spectrum of personalities and opinions without causing too much angst (miracles do exist!).

explod

explod
Reactions
Wishing everyone a good break over the festive

and success to all in the coming year. It is shaping up to be very eventful in our field of interest.

Oh, and I suppose you all know that the little bloke at the top of the pyramid to success is,

good ole Suc

Reactions
To all the left and right wing posters, Merry Christmas and all the best for next year. Joe you have done a good job.

IFocus

You are arguing with a Galah
Reactions
Merry Xmas all and hope you and your families all have a safe and prosperous New Year.

Reactions
Merry Christmas, Burnsie,

Good you have been saved from that ABC Blog.

I am told Penicillin is the best treatment for aberration.

gg
Oh by the way I still am a regular contributor to the Drum articles, it's exhilarating getting the lefties in a spin with a bit of reality. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sptrawler Merry Christmas 2018 General Chat 29
Joe Blow Merry Christmas 2017 General Chat 20
Joe Blow Merry Christmas 2016 General Chat 14
Logique Merry Christmas 2015 General Chat 37