MEP looks like a dynamic stock to observe closely this week.
CBH have similar profile and are going places despite this Mid Feb correction putting MEP squarely under notice.
MEP for Stock Tipping Competition this month?
MEP's latest drilling announcement: Cormorant Prospect EPM8608 ( Bendigo Park ), for copper and gold, three holes to be drilled to a depth of 300 metres; Black Mountain EPM14432, Molybdenum and gold, 10 holes to a depth of 100 metres; and Nonning, base metal target, Oxiana funded drill hole to a depth of 300 metres.
• Completed the sale of 5 tenements to BHP Billiton and received net $9.5 million cash.
• Cash on hand was $14.075 million.
• Initiated a review of Australian gold projects representing potential acquisitions.
• Confirmed exceptionally high brightness values for new calcine products from Carey’s Well kaolin deposit near Poochera, SA.
• Finished developing market presentation samples of Carey’s Well ‘bright white’ kaolin.
• A globally-significant Exploration Target of 570 to 810 million tonnes of white kaolinised granite was determined for several deposits within the Company’s Poochera Kaolin project.
• Copper-gold drill target modeling and prioritisation for the Minotaur-JOGMEC Cloncurry joint venture was finalised ahead of a major drill programme. Drilling is underway.
• The Arthurville (NSW) base metals exploration agreement was initiated.
• Signed an Option to Purchase the Copper Lake IOCG target in Nova Scotia, Canada where historic mining extracted high-grade chalcopyrite.
Minotaur maintains exposure to a diverse range of minerals exploration and energy prospects through its holdings in junior listed companies, thereby leveraging its capital employed through proxy exploration while, at the same time, containing its own workforce and administrative regimes.
At the end of June those investments were valued at market at $4.102 million
The MC:Cash ratio alone makes this one that is a "must watch". Some pretty handy investments in some specs.
DRILL GRANT ACCELERATES DRILL PLAN AT COPPER LAKE, NOVA SCOTIA
Minotaur Exploration announce that plans to drill test the Copper Lake Iron Oxide copper-Gold (IOCG) target in Nova Scotia have been accelerated, with drilling scheduled to commence on 17th September.
The Company and tenement owner have jointly been awarded a $50,000 grant under the Nova Scotia Mineral Incentive Program.
The grant , through the Mineral Resources Branch of the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources, will, support 50% of eligible costs related to geophysical surveys and drilling of the Copper Lake IOCG target.
I am really keen on MEP, already had a couple of spikes over 20c in the last week. Positive results would have a massive impact on SP.
POOCHERA KAOLIN PROJECT MOVES INTO MARKETING PHASE
Minotaur has started internationally marketing products from the Company’s wholly-owned Poochera kaolin project on the west coast of South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula. The decision, Minotaur says, takes Poochera, 50 kilometres east of Streaky Bay, into an “important new phase”.
It follows successful processing of raw material from Poochera through the Streaky Bay pilot plant. The project has five kaolin deposits, Carey’s Well, Condooringie Well, Karcultaby South, Tomney and Tootla.
The test program yielded a range of hydrous and calcined product samples from Carey’s Well for market evaluation.
Minotaur’s Managing Director, Mr Andrew Woskett said: “With those successful results in hand, Minotaur is now able to assess the commercial market’s appetite for high quality kaolin products from Carey’s Well, leading to identification of a project development partner with kaolin marketing and/or consumer credentials.
“The diversity of product options and variety of end users in the kaolin market means that introduction to the project of a partner with established distribution networks and a customer base could shorten Poochera’s development timeline. The target markets are those at the high value end of the market, commanding in excess of US$500 per tonne of refined product.
“Analyses of recent pilot plant output, including calcined kaolin produced from the kiln facilities installed earlier this year, further confirms the purity and exceptional brightness and whiteness of Carey’s Well kaolin and its potential for use in high value kaolin markets, such as paints, paper coatings, polymer indutries and special ceramics.”
jolly good, burglar
A minute ago, I posted my analysis in your other thread, "brush with t/a"
I didn't get on board just yet due to lack of volume. And my portfolio is rather full at the moment, considering the general uncertainty in the Market.