• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

May Stock Tipping Competition Entry Thread!

Discussion in 'ASX Stock Chat' started by Joe Blow, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VSntchr

VSntchr

CMP - I like the sleep testing field and this company appears to be making good progress on a number of fronts.
    Recent company presentation shows possibility of spinning off one or two segments which could unlock capital for growth within core operations aswell as shareholder returns. It is volatile so a perfect candidate for a comp!

2. Sdajii

Sdajii Sdaji

TPD for me this month, thanks Joe.

Trading below cash value. Low cash burn, cashflow positive, projects clearly worth something and it's difficult to see them not being easily worth multiples of the company's market cap. Being a microcap oiler TPD's price has been smashed over the last few months, but any improvement in the oil sector, or potentially even without an improvement, and we should see a bit increase in share price.

3. jancha

jancha

Going back to TNG this month thanks Joe. Tivan processing plant results should be coming through in May leading to the DFS completion in June.

4. Wysiwyg

Wysiwyg Everyone wants money

POH again please.

5. systematic

systematic

CTM Centaurus Minerals please. I just like the chart.

6. nulla nulla

nulla nulla Positive Expectancy

If no-one has taken IOF I'll take it for this month. It closed on a low today against previous months, weeks almost like every one has abandoned hope of it being taken over, merged etc etc.

7. dutchie

dutchie

BPL thanks Joe

Recent drilling results exceed expectations.

Multiple intersections of >20% (up to 35%)
    Heavy Mineral Sand (HMS) reported at Copi North deposit along a 10km strike length

High - grade intersections start at shallow depths ranging from 8 metres to 42 metres

8. rcm617

rcm617

TSV again please Joe. Should hear this month when the rig will arrive for drilling at Warro.

9. trillionaire#1

trillionaire#1

AUQ: Alara Resources again thanks Joe.

Latest announcement shows this is getting closer to its copper/gold project taking shape in Oman,
    Meanwhile Alara's premier zinc project in Saudi is being delayed by a troublesome JV partner.
    Should that hurdle be jumped,and zinc prices rising,this should be a decent earner.

10. get better

get better

LYC for me thanks Joe.

April was the first month of positive cashflow for LYC. I'm expecting them to reverse hard at such low prices right now. May may be a bit soon but gotta start somewhere! (I think we're at a bottom or very close to it)

11. noirua

noirua

WEC White Energy - thanks Joe

WEC directors, some of them, have been involved in legal matters concerning the company's attempt to buy Cascade Coal and this has hurt its reputation, and being involved in the coal sector has not helped either. On top of this they still have a legal case versus Bayan of Indonesia to be dealt with in the Singapore courts and this has been long running - since 2012.
    The share price has been dumped from $4.20 right down to 14c, a fall of 96.6%. Closed yesterday at 26.5c.

All that aside, WEC are still continuing with their JV in coal fines in South Africa and upgrading their JV in Mountainside Coal in America. These are quite advanced and markets are starting to appreciate the value in the company.

12. bathuu

bathuu

Hi Joe, AJM for me please as usual just punting:D

13. Nortorious

Nortorious

MMI for me thanks Joe.

Initial breakout to change the trend and no real overhead resistance in sight...

Thanks

14. craigj

craigj

kor

small market cap
    2 projects in nt
    low capex

15. Knobby22

Knobby22 Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast

MOC

As the market falls, this won't and may be upwardly rerated especially if interest rates fall again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.