• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Market Tracker...

Discussion in 'Trading/Investing Resources' started by Ashley Davis, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Ashley Davis

Ashley Davis

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I'm a developer and learning to trade.

I've created a web page called Market Tracker with data, charts and indicators.

http://www.market-tracker.com.au

I'm interested to know if this is a useful resource for anyone else? If anyone wants to give me feedback or chat about what tools you would like added to this please post here or email me on ashley@codecapers.com.au.

Cheers
    Ashley Davis

PZ99 likes this.
  2. PZ99

PZ99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gday. Is it up to date? Several codes aren't showing in the search panel. LPE, LPI, CIO, ZYUS.

Disclaimer: Could be my old browser not working properly :)

3. Ashley Davis

Ashley Davis

It updates data every day, but it's possible there are some companies that aren't in my list. Thanks for letting me know I'll look into it.

4. Ashley Davis

Ashley Davis

Thanks for your feedback @PZ99.

I've updated my list. The companies you asked for are there. ZYUS is an ETF and I don't support those yet, but I've added it to my todo list.

5. nevsupra

nevsupra

Greetings, I gave it a little try and it looks promising. Tho its tedious inputting info are you able to automate it so it gets info from the ASX and outputs the breakouts. That's really what I want to know, when to buy in for the most gain. Also it maybe a good idea to provide some sort of users manual so that we can fully use all the features of the program.

6. Ashley Davis

Ashley Davis

Hi @nevsupra, thanks for your feedback.

There is a search for breakouts. Click on 'Alerts' on the left-hand menu. Then select 'Price breakout'. Then click 'Try it out' and you will be given a list of companies that have surpassed their 60-day (the default value) resistance price.