Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mark Latham's New Book

Julia

In Memoriam
Reactions
It appears that Mark Latham has penned yet another bunch of unpleasant remarks about his erstwhile colleagues and opponents. It is elegantly entitled "A Conga Line of Suckholes".

Here are some comments from today's "Crikey.com".

"Never throw mud. You may miss your mark, but you will have dirty hands." -- Joseph Parker

"A sneer is the weapon of the weak." -- James Russell Lowell

"There's a very fine line between a groove and a rut; a fine line between eccentrics and people who are just plain nuts." -- Christine Lavin

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." -- Thomas Jefferson

"A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep their eyes on the spot where the crack was." -- Joseph Hall

"The reputation of a man is like his shadow, gigantic when it precedes him, and pigmy in its proportions when it follows." -- Alexandre De Talleyrand-Prigord

Julia

Reactions
Julia said:
It appears that Mark Latham has penned yet another bunch of unpleasant remarks about his erstwhile colleagues and opponents. It is elegantly entitled "A Conga Line of Suckholes".

Here are some comments from today's "Crikey.com".

"Never throw mud. You may miss your mark, but you will have dirty hands." -- Joseph Parker

"A sneer is the weapon of the weak." -- James Russell Lowell

"There's a very fine line between a groove and a rut; a fine line between eccentrics and people who are just plain nuts." -- Christine Lavin

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." -- Thomas Jefferson

"A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep their eyes on the spot where the crack was." -- Joseph Hall

"The reputation of a man is like his shadow, gigantic when it precedes him, and pigmy in its proportions when it follows." -- Alexandre De Talleyrand-Prigord

Julia
Julia this is funny :D thankyou.

Regards Bob

Reactions
Julia said:
you serious? lol
What'll the next one be titled ? "Etiquette for aspiring Prime Ministers" lol.

maybe speaking of the living, surely speaking of the dead, there are categories of insult how our phrases with be read, - at the top, respect and dignity, then moving down alas, - it all gravitates to creeps, then cringe, then cruelty, then crass.

Julia

In Memoriam
Reactions
2020hindsight said:
you serious? lol
What'll the next one be titled ? "Etiquette for aspiring Prime Ministers" lol.

maybe speaking of the living, surely speaking of the dead, there are categories of insult how our phrases with be read, - at the top, respect and dignity, then moving down alas, - it all gravitates to creeps, then cringe, then cruelty, then crass.

Yes, dead serious. No kidding, that's what it's called !!!

Julia

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
'I refuse to be silenced': Mark Latham resurrects 'Outsiders' news program - on Facebook

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...ews-program--on-facebook-20170403-gvctsh.html
Already following, but I also follow Malcolm, Tony, Bill, Trump, Julia, Please Explain, etc too:

Thanks for all your support. I have been overwhelmed by the public's support since last Wednesday. Every day there is a new report of free speech being closed down in Australia. The Coopers controversy, traditional marriage supporters being hounded out of their jobs, and today Ayaan Hirsi Ali has had to cancel her visit to our country. Dreadful. I refuse to be silenced, I refuse to surrender to the manufactured outrage industry and the militant Gay-Left Stalinists that have overwhelmed the Mainstream Media. With so many mutant changes being made to Australia's way of life - Safe Schools, safe spaces, the persecution of the QUT students, the rise of anti-white racism, Human Rights Commission racial quotas, etc, free speech matters more than ever. It's our way to fight to save our country and push back against cultural Marxism in our major institutions. That's what Mark Latham's Outsiders aims to achieve. I greatly value your support and encouragement. The censorious Left can get nicked: this is the forum they can't touch!
Mark Latham.

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
Well he has his new facebook podcasting all happening:

Knobby22

Mmmmmm 2nd breakfast
Reactions
They documented his downfall on Media Watch this week. The guy is self destructive.

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
They documented his downfall on Media Watch this week. The guy is self destructive.

Yeah its sad watching his slide after handling himself so well on Friday Latelines with Chris Pyne all those years ago.

Reactions
He is probably saying,

I am still fighting for you, Bill Leak, against these Communists, that don't believe in Freedom of Speech.

Tisme

Apathetic at Best
Reactions
He is probably saying,

I am still fighting for you, Bill Leak, against these Communists, that don't believe in Freedom of Speech.

Not sure about the communist tags, but he certainly strikes a chord for those who remember the days when we weren't forced to apologise for being proud and nationalistic, but then again there's not a whole lot of beacons that can give us that patriotic feeling anymore.