• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

"Looks like ****. But saves my life" German Bicycle Helmet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Garpal Gumnut, Mar 27, 2019.

Would Alicija Köhler make you wear a bicycle helmet?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Under certain circumstances

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Garpal Gumnut

Garpal Gumnut

Firstly may I post a Trigger Warning to all members who are upset by the portrayal of a beautiful young lady wearing nothing but a bra, pants and a bicycle helmet.

I have nothing against women's underwear. Bras provide much needed support to the breasts of women, young and old. Pants are often essential.

I do not object to bicycle helmets for the leisurely cyclist, such as myself, travelling at six to eight km. an hour to and from my newsagent, supermarket or tobacconist.

They may be necessary for early twenties to middle aged men and women who are unable to sleep and travel at speed in the early morning and on weekends in large brigades three or four abreast (sic) terrifying pedestrians and motorists on their carbon fibre monstosities..

I would beg members of ASF not to be beguiled by the transcendent beauty of Fraulein Alicija Köhler in the accompanying shot, which was sent to me by a grandson who works on the EU gravy train in Brussels.

bike.jpg

gg

Knobby22, PZ99, explod and 1 other person like this.
  2. explod

explod explod

Your Grandson seems to have considerable instinct for knock proofing.

Such qualities apparently are inherited through the genes and certainly seem to enhance our great evolutionary process. Well done GG

Garpal Gumnut likes this.
  3. PZ99

PZ99 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're right - Looks like 4 stars to me :)

Garpal Gumnut likes this.
  4. Garpal Gumnut

Garpal Gumnut

explod, wayneL and cynic like this.
  5. wayneL

wayneL Rotaredom

I agree with this and we should extend this to all activities.

For instance, "politician" is so dehumanising! We should humanise then by referring to them as people interested only in being re-elected, obtaining a gold plated state pension, and totally ***king up our country.