• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Looking for paper trading system

Discussion in 'Beginner's Lounge' started by Alfonso, Feb 21, 2013.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. Alfonso

Alfonso

Hello Folks,

Have been reading the forums for a few weeks now and wish to thank the regular posters for their contribution, really helps people of my standing :)

What I am trying to sort out now is a paper trading system . I cant seem to find one and one where I can add moving averages etc. It has to be free or at least minimal cost , although if a suggestion of buying a good platform to do it is convincing enough I could go down that road

I am looking for stock charts but everything seems to be forex. Looking at the cost of trading I may well go over to forex but not for now since my studies centre around stocks.

Cheers guys , no doubt this wont be my last question.

2. Trembling Hand

Trembling Hand Can be found on the bid

FCharts has a portfolio function in it you could use. But you have to find data from somewhere. Maybe http://www.incrediblecharts.com/ has something to use in it as well??

3. Alfonso

Alfonso

Thank you Trembling Hand ...hmmm wonder if you are a heart surgeon ?...

Actually came across this one in my very first days and , I guess I gave it away as soon as looking at it . Maybe it wasn,t sexy enough ? However, I have downloaded it and played around with it and I think she will be just fine for now .

Cheers

edit: Talking about Incredible charts:)

4. jash16

jash16

Looking for paper trading system