• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Looking at Day Trading ASX & U.S.

Discussion in 'Beginner's Lounge' started by kokonut, Feb 5, 2018.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. kokonut

kokonut

Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong spot, I'm interested in day trading the ASX & International markets using Australian brokerage firms online. I was wondering what the majority here use to day trade the ASX and International markets ?

Thanks in advance

2. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

I only trade the ASX but a lot of people here seem to use Interactive Brokers for international markets.

3. kokonut

kokonut

Hey

Thanks for the reply I'll have a look into them, I assume they have the more civilised fees for trading.

skyQuake likes this.
  4. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

I don't use them myself but they seem to get good reviews around here. If you do a forum search for "Interactive Brokers" you will find a number of threads about them.

5. Qtrader

Qtrader

I use Tradezero.co to trade the USA market. As Australians we can't get a margin account with IB therefore if you ever want to short sell you can't. Also IB require a 10k min deposit to open an account. TZ a definitely worth a look IMO.

6. Cam019

Cam019

Have you considered DMA CFD providers @kokonut? One I have been having a good look at recently is FP Markets. You can go long or short which would eliminate the above issue mentioned by Qtrader. Minimum deposit is only $1,000 to open an account. As always, do your own research.