Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Live Video Recordings of Trading Thread

Reactions
Hi ALL,

I'm just new here, so I wouldn't be a good example to start this thread, but would really love to see some of the more experienced/successful members record their day trading and provide commentry on all the signs a trader should be aware of during a trade...

I'vee seem it on other forums and think it would serve as a valuable archeive of video's (mpg/swf/any format) for all us new starters....

A picture tells a thousand words, and hoping a video would tell even more...

Maybe your comments & improvements on the idea could go here, and the actual video could be in the new thread.

Thanks
SevenFX

tech/a

No Ordinary Duck
Reactions
Re: Live Video Recordings Thread of Trading

Tek

Its all a matter of time.
There is no way Id be able to find the time.
Nor would I want to. If I was a paid educator and thats what I did then sure.

Radge does it but of course you need to pay for his education---and fair enough to.
Why not join up its pretty cheap and he has much to offer.

"The Chartist"

CanOz

Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!
Reactions

I subscribe to "The Chartist" and its a great way to learn to read price action as well as EW and other T/A methods.

Well worth the money.

Cheers,

Wysiwyg

Everyone wants money
Reactions

Tim Grittani live trade recording of Fannie May breakout. His tips - be patient but not stubborn (fine line there :D), adjusted risk as the price moved in his favour, watched the market depth/time and sales, sold half to lock in profit and let the other half run. Fortune favoured him - got a gap up next day and exited timely near pivot top. Toooo easy. :xyxthumbs