Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Life on the punt... Trading betting exchanges

Thought I bring in the late mail. Spent most of Saturday backing boxed trifectas, came up empty handed. Than I read about Doomben last two races, saluted in the second last, payed about $7 got some money back for sum bets I shouldn't of have, Had a go at some races at Ballarat today won a first 4 in the last payed just under 3k @ 75%.

Think I've got a gambling addiction, But it will be roast Tonight:wtf:

Thought I bring in the late mail. Spent most of Saturday backing boxed trifectas, came up empty handed. Than I read about Doomben last two races, saluted in the second last, payed about $7 got some money back for sum bets I shouldn't of have, Had a go at some races at Ballarat today won a first 4 in the last payed just under 3k @ 75%.

Think I've got a gambling addiction, But it will be roast Tonight:wtf:
nice work bloke ...
nothing wrong with a gambling addiction ... it's when you cannot say no more today is the problem ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
crack myself up ... :roflmao: :D o_O

Kind regards
rcw1

A good morning to all punters,
Some racing speculation:

The Everest winner Think About It and New Zealand’s champion mare Imperatriz could be set for the sprint showdown of the season in the Group 1 Canterbury Stakes at Randwick next week. Trainer Joe Pride confirmed Think About It would resume in the 1300m weight-for-age race on March 9. The Canterbury Stakes has also emerged as an option for connections of Imperatriz who could be switched to Sydney if she is weighted out of the Group 1 Newmarket Handicap (1200m) run at Flemington the same day. “I see Imperatriz might come up (to Sydney),’’ Pride said. “I hope they do bring her here, it would be a great clash.’’ David Ellis, owner of Imperatriz, said he was sweating on the release of Newmarket weights next Monday before confirming the mare’s autumn program. It is expected she will be allocated topweight of 58kg, the same weight all-time great Black Caviar shouldered to win the Newmarket in 2011.

Imperatriz, who hasn’t been beaten since being run down by Artorius in the Canterbury Stakes last year, scored her ninth Group 1 win and her fourth major of the season when she edged out the Pridetrained Private Eye in the Lightning Stakes (1000m) at Flemington on February 17. Ellis said Imperatriz had come through that first-up win so well he had decided against his original race program – which was to run her next in the Group 1 William Reid Stakes at The Valley on March 23 – because five weeks between runs was too long. Think About It wins The Everest at Randwick last year.

This opens the door, albeit slightly, for the clash between Think About It and Imperatriz in the Canterbury Stakes. There is also the option to run the mare in the Group 2 $500,000 Challenge Stakes (1000m) at Randwick the same day. TAB Fixed Odds price assessor have Think About It as early favourite for the Canterbury Stakes at $2.30 with Imperatriz at $2.50 then Golden Slipper winner Shinzo at $6. Think About It was having his second barrier trial hitout this preparation at Warwick Farm on Monday and, after settling midfield, four and five wide without cover, he ran home powerfully under a hold by regular rider Sam Clipperton to finish third, beaten a length by Butch Cassidy and Winning Verse. “I’m very happy with Think About It, he is coming up really well for the Canterbury Stakes,’’ Pride said. The trainer also revealed Private Eye, his dual Group 1 winner and two time Everest placegetter, was also likely to miss the Newmarket Handicap and instead run in the Challenge at Randwick next week.

Good morning punters,
Well then, another Saturday to look forward to... Here goes:

Flemington: R2H7; R3H6; R4H5; R6H6; R8H1
Randwick: R2H3; R5H1; R7H9; R9H6
Eagle Farm: R5H11; R8H12

Gamble safely and responsibly.

Good fortune punters may you have a great day today.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning punters,

Kind regards
rcw1
Good luck rcw1
backing a Standout Trifecta, to inject funds into account for today betting. Beer O'clock All the best.

Flemington R2 H 4,7 - 1,6

Bit of a sitter won't pay much but hope it comes in?

Good luck rcw1
backing a Standout Trifecta, to inject funds into account for today betting. Beer O'clock All the best.

Flemington R2 H 4,7 - 1,6

Bit of a sitter won't pay much but hope it comes in?
good fortune bloke
yes most definately tis beer oclock... don't know how they make the stuff so cheap ha ha ha ha

run 2nd paid 3.80 nice ...
Good start... reckon. Punters hook in and good fortune, not too many of us nice guys left... ha ha ha
R2H7 at Flemington saluted on a roll... but long way to go ... the day is but a pup and got some camaraderie happening ... tutt ta salute (pardon the pun)

late ish news ... presentation and stuff ha ha ha ha R7H8 @ Flemington ... running as favourite now... maybe rcw1 ain't one of the select handful that know about this one... ha ah ah ha ha never any guarantees but rcw1 on ...

Good afternoon
Report card racing tips 02/03/24

Flemington 6 races for 4 x Salutes and 2 x places
Randwick 4 races for 2 x places
Eagle Farm 2 races for 1 place

Until next Saturday or before :)
Have a very nice Sunday

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning punters,

Kind regards
rcw1

Late news... presentation and ... ha ha ha ha
Randwick R1H11
got 9 minutes 👍

late ish news ... presentation and stuff ha ha ha ha R7H8 @ Flemington ... running as favourite now... maybe rcw1 ain't one of the select handful that know about this one... ha ah ah ha ha never any guarantees but rcw1 on ...

Good afternoon
Report card racing tips 02/03/24

Flemington 6 races for 4 x Salutes and 2 x places
Randwick 4 races for 2 x places
Eagle Farm 2 races for 1 place

Until next Saturday or before :)
Have a very nice Sunday

Kind regards
rcw1
sounds like the weekend beer tab is paid for

good for you ( and anyone that followed your punts )

Good morning punters

In Cairns at the track today. Very slow track
Track will be slow and there will be ‘chopping out’ makes for some interesting racing. Reckon, anyways renewing some grand ol acquaintances…
Ha ha ha
1st race jumps at 12.10p

kind regards
rcw1

Good morning punters

In Cairns at the track today. Very slow track
Track will be slow and there will be ‘chopping out’ makes for some interesting racing. Reckon, anyways renewing some grand ol acquaintances…
Ha ha ha
1st race jumps at 12.10p

kind regards
rcw1
Not keen on the wet track in Cairns, the fields look smallish and are not in my favor for betting First 4's. But good luck rcw1it looks to be in your favor, backing them EW...Good Luck

I've placed 4 bets at Pakenham, for me starting at 1:30pm. Something about Sunday's backing First 4's if you can find the right track and field. Not as much pressure as Saturday's Group 1's. The favorites tend to come in and the odds and offering's are unique for First 4's.

I hope I have a successful day, only problem is it's all happening around the same time as the footy, but I think I can work around that, having already placed my bets and they are Gold. "Go the Bunnies"

Not keen on the wet track in Cairns, the fields look smallish and are not in my favor for betting First 4's. But good luck rcw1it looks to be in your favor, backing them EW...Good Luck

I've placed 4 bets at Pakenham, for me starting at 1:30pm. Something about Sunday's backing First 4's if you can find the right track and field. Not as much pressure as Saturday's Group 1's. The favorites tend to come in and the odds and offering's are unique for First 4's.

I hope I have a successful day, only problem is it's all happening around the same time as the footy, but I think I can work around that, having already placed my bets and they are Gold. "Go the Bunnies"
No luck at Pakenham,. I wasn't ready for it but a lot of roughies came though and won. I should of been ready for it. Would of been batter considering the Divs were exciting and more maturer. Or well better luck next weekend! Not a bad day out at the racers considering I only spent $25 on possibility.

Time to watch the footy, Roosters betting the Bronco's in Las Vagas. Interesting 2nd half?