• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

LCL - Los Cerros

Discussion in 'Stocks I-P' started by Joe Blow, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Buckfont

Buckfont

2. springhill

springhill Make the drill work for YOU

LOS CALATOS PROJECT UPDATE

● Higher Grade Zones: Drilling confirms the existence of higher-grade zones within a broad mineralised envelope that could provide high grade ore feed in the initial mining years, thereby materially improving the NPV of the project
    ● Pit Optimisation Studies: The Company’s focus has now shifted to the assessment of pit optimisation scenarios prior to commencing a pre-feasibility study at the end of 2012
    ● Savings on Drilling Costs: Due to consistent drill results enabling a better understanding of the geology, the Phase 4 drilling program has been trimmed from 100,000m to 61,000m, thereby saving approximately US$12million in the current year
    ● Drilling Update: A further 17 drill holes have been completed at Los Calatos with all holes delivering intercepts within, or exceeding, expectations. Significant intercepts include 324m at 0.53% Cu and 51 ppm Mo, 956m at 0.48% Cu and 408 ppm Mo and 179m at 0.61% Cu and 79 ppm Mo

3. pavilion103

pavilion103

Now while we are all great hindsight traders. This one presented a few opportunities. I hadn't used my volume scan recently. Would have picked this up. Whether I would have taken it I can't say.

MNC.png

4. skyQuake

skyQuake

I eyeballed this but left it alone (doh!) because it also trades in the UK (about 1/2 of aus vol).

Thus the large gaps, also making it a tad more unpredictable.

5. berbouy

berbouy

gday all- looong time no post
    noted earlier in the thread somebody mentioned good long term prospects
    anyone still following?
    30 cents down to fractions of a cent under howes stewardship-any thoughts

6. System

System Administrator

On January 21st, 2020, Metminco Limited (MNC) changed its name and ASX code to Los Cerros Limited (LCL).