• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Karm Gilespie Investment Advice

Discussion in 'Trading/Investing Resources' started by Garpal Gumnut, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Garpal Gumnut

Garpal Gumnut

Many have probably never heard of Karm Gilespie. But you will.

He is a former actor on Blue Heelers, I believe it was a popular radio or television program many years ago about Policemen and Criminals. I neither watch television nor listen to radio, so please correct me if I am wrong.

He is now on Death Row in China for smuggling Ice, 7.5kg of the stuff.

As well as his fame as an actor on Blue Heelers and his upcoming fame for being shot for smuggling this dastardly drug, he was also an investment spruiker.

I enclose a video of said Karm Gilespie dripping with sincerity and extolling some scheme or other which allegedly takes one from being near penniless to rivalling James Packer in the space of 5 years.

I have no idea if the scheme runneth, but if it is you better get in quickly as the drawdown may be significant.

gg

2. tech/a

tech/a No Ordinary Duck

Never made it
    Got a taste of “ The Good Life”
    Looking for a quick buck at anyone’s
    Expense ( investment Scams / Ice )

Looks like he will pay the ultimate Price.
    Tragic Really.

3. sptrawler

sptrawler

Interestingly apparently no one had heard from him for 7 years, that is strange if it is true, because as some on here say, China is so open, transparent and forthcoming with information.
    Maybe Redirob, will be able to put them on the right track, to get him home, here's hoping.