Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Is this website down for you?

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
I thought it would be handy to have a go-to thread where forum members can ask others if a particular website is down for everyone or just them.

I use au.investing.com a lot and it has been down all day. Can someone else please confirm if it is down for them also? I never know if a website being offline is an ISP-based issue or a genuine outage.

Thanks! :)

Reaction score
I thought it would be handy to have a go-to thread where forum members can ask others if a particular website is down for everyone or just them.

I use au.investing.com a lot and it has been down all day. Can someone else please confirm if it is down for them also? I never know if a website being offline is an ISP-based issue or a genuine outage.

I find it a useless site. Nothing is ever up to date, it hangs and sometimes is offline altogether.

PZ99

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score

I'm getting..

This site can’t be reached
au.investing.com took too long to respond.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
I'm getting..

This site can’t be reached
au.investing.com took too long to respond.
Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it'll come back online later today.

Reaction score
I find it a useless site. Nothing is ever up to date, it hangs and sometimes is offline altogether.
So basically nowadays if a website owner can't manage to create a reliable and usable website with meaningful info, I don't use it again. Because it's not that hard to do.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reaction score
So basically nowadays if a website owner can't manage to create a reliable and usable website with meaningful info, I don't use it again. Because it's not that hard to do.
I only use it for a couple of things and I haven't had any trouble with it recently. Today is the first day I recall it being offline since I started using it earlier this year. I agree that some things, particularly company names, are sometimes out-of-date, but that isn't a critical issue for me. It's free and useful for a couple of things so I'll persist with it for now... if it comes back online.