Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

IPD - ImpediMed Limited

System

Administrator
Reactions
ImpediMed Limited (IPD) develops bioimpedance devices with a focus on medical applications for use in a variety of healthcare segments. These products have a range of potential commercial applications, notably in the assessment and monitoring of secondary lymphedema, general health assessment and weight management, muscle wasting, drug dosing and monitoring and sports medicine and fitness.

http://www.impedimed.com.au

Reactions
Closed today at 28c but the volume as been dropping off the past few days.....

IPDs.gif

Reactions
Just starting on IPD on a hunch from another stock forum.

What is the sentiment surrounding this, and do you think it would be a short or long sell.

Thanks, Superauditor

Reactions
I like the way that IPD is shaping up for a possible breakout. Simples.

IPD.jpg

Reactions
It appears you had every reason to be happy with the way IPD was shaping up Gordon;).

150723 - IPDs.jpg

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
I just came across this stock. If I had been tempted to buy the break, I would rethink after the pullback into the D-box, and definitely wait for the gap to be closed.

IPD n 27-06-17.png

skc

Goldmember
Reactions
I just came across this stock. If I had been tempted to buy the break, I would rethink after the pullback into the D-box, and definitely wait for the gap to be closed.
It's enjoyed some positive news flow of late (as indicated by the 2 spikes) and it a prime tax loss reversal candidate come July (or around now). I have a starter position although I would be long gone before the gap close.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
Is the bottom in for ImpediMed? Today the company announced the publication of the first of a number of manuscripts from data obtained from the PREVENT trial.

From the announcement:
The authors from the PREVENT trial concluded that L-Dex® is very sensitive in the assessment of sub-clinical lymph oedema in patients with a history of breast cancer.

The paper also supports the recommendation for an aggressive measurement protocol consisting of an L-Dex® assessment every three months, especially during the first 6 to 12 months post-surgery to facilitate identification of sub-clinical lymph oedema.
It's been a long ride down from $1.80 to 26c for IPD over the last couple of years. However the last couple of days have seen it bounce back to be currently trading at 40c. Dead cat bounce, or the beginning of a recovery?

big.chart-IPD.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
System 5GG - Pentanet Limited Stocks I-P 2
frugal.rock SAN - Sagalio Energy Limited Stocks Q-Z 1
System ACE - Acusensus Limited Stocks 0-H 0
Trav. EM2 - Eagle Mountain Mining Limited Stocks 0-H 1