• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Increase in ads regarding investment property

Discussion in 'Business, Investment and Economics' started by FlyingFox, Jun 6, 2013.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. FlyingFox

FlyingFox

I don't know if it's just me but there seems to be an increase in ads about investment property on tv and elsewhere. Also the ads are from lenders (RAMS and CBA for example) and not property spruikers.

Any one else notice this?

2. basilio

basilio

Clearly there is new school of property sharks moving into our waters :D:D

Always the same story - just a different cover. Buy our (vastly overpriced) properties and they will double in value in the next 7 years.

3. Miss Hale

Miss Hale

I have noticed them on the radio definitely. There is one at the moment that says that when your kids are ready to buy a house the average house price will be $1 million :eek: :eek: , therefore the only way they will be able to get a house is if you buy an investment property NOW!!!!

4. matty77

matty77

Come up to Darwin, they have stuff on the TV every night telling them to get in before its too late..

5. skc

skc Goldmember

My kid is only 2yrs old so if she buys something when she turns 25, that's 23 years away.

The median house price in Brisbane these days is $500k. If it's up to $1m in 23 years, that's a whopping return of...
    WHAT?! 3.1% p.a.?

These ads can't even get their basic maths right?!