Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

IG Markets problem

Reactions
Despite several calls and emails to IG they do not seem to be able to fix basic charts for the Australian 200 which appear to have lost all data before 17 dec 2012. So frustrating. Has anyone else had same problem?

Reactions
Yes, it would appear that they are having some problems with their platform - errors in data as well so having to double check trades but they have so far admitted their mistakes and compensated accordingly.

Reactions
IG Markets flash problems?

Hi

Does anyone here use IG Markets? If so, can you check if you can load the charts? For me, regardless of what browser I use, if I load a chart, it will crash (the flash running it) quite quickly if not instantly. I'm wondering if this is something to do with me, or if they have some error (I know they just introduced sunday trading so it might be to do with that).

Help would be much appreciated here.

Reactions
Re: IG Markets flash problems?

Hi

Does anyone here use IG Markets? If so, can you check if you can load the charts? For me, regardless of what browser I use, if I load a chart, it will crash (the flash running it) quite quickly if not instantly. I'm wondering if this is something to do with me, or if they have some error (I know they just introduced sunday trading so it might be to do with that).

Help would be much appreciated here.

Its 4 hours since your post but no problem with IG charts for me. If you still have issues its likely from your end.
Cheers.

Reactions
Re: IG Markets flash problems?

Its 4 hours since your post but no problem with IG charts for me. If you still have issues its likely from your end.
Cheers.
Hmmm

Can I please get you to try the chart for Spot FX AUD/USD ?

It didn't really occur to me to check (silly), but other charts seem to be working fine, just the AUD/USD and AUD/USD mini that are failing.

Reactions
My charts are ok, but lately I keep getting the price is not available at this level anymore :nono:

And here I thought having a few little profits in the last few months wouldn't bug them *that* much :D

Reactions
My charts are ok, but lately I keep getting the price is not available at this level anymore :nono:

And here I thought having a few little profits in the last few months wouldn't bug them *that* much :D
They seem to have fixed it very quickly after open this morning.