Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

IG and CMC Markets real time data down

Reactions
Anyone else notice both CMC and IG markets real time data feeds are down?

Solar

Reactions
It is a weekend after all...
Too right...

However I trade / place positions on indexes and forex during the weekend. On both websites their platform status is "No Reported Problems" yet there is no real time data. Not a nice way to treat their customers.

I did watch and enjoy the V8 race in Adelaide.

You have a good weekend?

Reactions
Too right...

However I trade / place positions on indexes and forex during the weekend. On both websites their platform status is "No Reported Problems" yet there is no real time data. Not a nice way to treat their customers.

I did watch and enjoy the V8 race in Adelaide.

You have a good weekend?
Beautiful till rain ruined it lol

Don't think you can put orders thru on wkends. Both IG and CMC are only open when the underlying futs are, and for the SPI it closes 8am sat morning. So thus, no real time data and cant enter orders.

Reactions
Beautiful till rain ruined it lol

Don't think you can put orders thru on wkends. Both IG and CMC are only open when the underlying futs are, and for the SPI it closes 8am sat morning. So thus, no real time data and cant enter orders.
No rain in Adelaide for the race. :)

Both IG and CMC 24/7 Forex are down as are their foreign markets. There are zilch real time pricing available. IG said they were down for maint on Sat until 1500. Seems what ever they changed caused a few more problems.

This suggests IG and CMC use the same real time data feed and it is the common real time data feed source which is still down.

Reactions
No rain in Adelaide for the race. :)

Both IG and CMC 24/7 Forex are down as are their foreign markets. There are zilch real time pricing available. IG said they were down for maint on Sat until 1500. Seems what ever they changed caused a few more problems.

This suggests IG and CMC use the same real time data feed and it is the common real time data feed source which is still down.
FX should be clsoed for the wkend too. Everything basically ceases (including futs) at 8am aus time on sat

Reactions
What do you trade?

On IG Markets, I have never seen anything open for trading on weekends (that is after US daytime which is out Saturday morning). That being said I don't look at the thousands of things they have available for trading so that's why I'm curious.