• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

IB Trading Partner

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EmC3, Oct 25, 2019.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. EmC3

EmC3

Hi there, I'm Sydney based looking for assistence, hands on help using interactive brokers on US option trading. I know what I want to do, know my strategies, but for the life of me can't get on a roll. Keep getting obsticles put in my way for actual trading. Are there people out there that would allow me look over their shoulder for few hours and ask questions so as to short circuit the bull**** and get started...down to business? I am totally frustrated. Being Australians we are seriously limited to who accounts with. I've tried several other common big names that my international colleagues use but we don't qualify. I could use little help if there's some kind willing Sydneyite. IB help is pot luck. Some very helpfull people but just as many seem to know less than I do and are useless.

2. bellenuit

bellenuit

You would likely get a better response to this under the brokers forum:

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 10.06.47 am.png

There are a few threads there that deal with Broker issues, specifically IB.

I do trade options with IB, but just write covered call options and nothing else. I can answer a specific question there but my experience with other than covered calls is limited.