• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

HZR - Hazer Group

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by So_Cynical, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Miner

Miner

I fully agree with your opinions.
    When I look back in seventies, as a child, my old man always said that investing on shares is just like spending money on horse races. Unfortunately computer, trading system, Microsoft programs were not born then. But to some extent speculative stocks are nothing like gambling. I am not a Lotto junky but do play off and on Lotto tickets limiting to minimum value like 4 games for Saturday when people rush for mega millions (that is my budget) and so on HZR (having burnt myself on FAR), the speculation has been very small and so far it is holding positive considering good (??) investments on NCC , CYB have gone into negative . At least I do not smoke or take regular alcohol - that saves few cents for me to spend on speculative stocks :) :) :)
    Many thanks for your coming out with candid comments.

sptrawler likes this.
  2. So_Cynical

So_Cynical The Contrarian Averager

I sold my options at the peak of the last run up, accidental brilliant timing once again - was happy to sell the options as i had bought a parcel of shares a while back when the price dropped below 30c

Good anns today but nothing we didn't already know, HZR still one of the most outstanding potential superstar stocks on the ASX, one superstar announcement will do it..

Miner likes this.
  3. galumay

galumay learner

Looking a bit deeper its a bit odd, he exercised class C options he bought from mates, not his HZRO options which would put more money into HZR's books.

Thats a big call, SC! I hope for holder's sake you are right.

Miner likes this.
  4. sptrawler

sptrawler

The one thing for sure, hydrogen and graphite, are going to be the material of the future.
    Hydrogen as fuel replacement and graphite for batteries, if Hazer's process can make commercial quantities using iron ore as feedstock, it will be a sought after process.
    Not all Countries have the renewables required, to make either product, so it makes sense for them to use equipment that uses plentifull raw materials that are easily transported.
    That is of course if the process is efficient enough and 'green' enough, that's the gamble.IMO
    The market will be there, will the process be sellable?

Miner likes this.
  5. Miner

Miner

Hi SC
    Good call indeed.
    What would be the selling price of your accidental decision making tool :)
    The outcomes of your accidental occurrences are somehow always far superior than Cheiro's astrological calculation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheiro :) :)
    Take care and thanks for calling HZR is an outstanding stock. Hopefully in another 6 months we would see it be peak of north or down south but not flat for sure.

6. Miner

Miner

SP - your question's answer is valued more than a billion dollar :)

7. So_Cynical

Miner likes this.
  8. Miner

Miner

Excellent article and thanks.
    I think Perth State Bus ran a program to use Hydrogen as fuel but have not followed them and not sure what was the financial return on this test considering Perth residents more prone to use train and cars than buses. So no matter hydrogen or gas, the passenger level might not have touched break even.

9. Miner

Miner

HZR is rather moving interestingly. Directors are converting their options since last week of December, gradually offering 30 cents. If insider trading is any clue then I would think, as a director why should I spend millions @30 cents per option to get converted if I have conviction that the price will go down ? Not just saving brokerage ?
    I am still hopeful for something to be cooked and delivered on table by the end of this month or in February.
    @Joe Blow This is my commentary in advance for the tip of February 2019 as well :) :) :) .
    Disclaimer - Holder and looking for opportunity to add and then not to look into the price for 6 months !!!

upload_2019-1-10_8-34-44.png
    upload_2019-1-10_8-31-6.png

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    sptrawler likes this.
  10. Miner

Miner

One of the directors spent a small amount @30 cents is a good sign, specially when he bought for his wife:)
    Still hoping to go up on the tipping list :)
    upload_2019-1-16_7-15-39.png

11. Miner

Miner

SC
    I did not notice earlier that you are the creator of this thread and giving me additional hope :)

12. So_Cynical

I created this thread 40 months ago and the HZR share price is basically where it was 40 months ago, pretty much all the news has been either benign or positive, realistically the SP is undervalued now due to the fact that 3+ years later the technology is still a goer and we are well down the development road.

Miner and tinhat like this.
  13. Miner

Miner

:xyxthumbs

14. Miner

Miner

Today's announcement on receiving refund for R & D is nothing on financial merit, but strategically a good sign demonstrating they are really doing some R & D work. Probably it is a long haul to achieve result nonetheless, slow and steady .

upload_2019-2-14_8-28-26.png

sptrawler likes this.
  15. Miner

Miner

Very quiet release report and undoubtedly result say why?
    But the market will assess if to reward for lesser loss or butcher the lamb in the morning. So is my tip for Feb 19:(:(:(
    The consolation could be the loss on Dec 18, was half of the loss in Dec 2017. Obviously the new CEO in Oct 2018, yet to understand the business and has no magic wand

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190214/pdf/442mlljschzvdh.pdf

16. sptrawler

sptrawler

The problem is they are upscaling the process test bed aren't they? It isn't making anything in a commercial quantity, so really untill it either makes a viable plant and or the technology gets bought out, nothing much will happen.
    We have bought the dream, so to speak.:D

Miner likes this.
  17. Miner

Miner

Good point. Any research like exploration has risks and reward so needs lots of patience .

sptrawler likes this.
  18. Miner

Miner

HZR has announced confirmation of its patent . Good news. But there was no mention, what it would be delivering ?
    I am wishing by the end of month my tip does not lead to the bottom with too many innovations not yielding any result for impatient punters :)
    Leaving fun side, I was reading some articles and talking with a petroleum engineer with a large oil company . His comment was with Lithium battery, hydrogen is going to be an excellent competitor and more environmental friendly.
    However from stock perspective it is a long call IMO for HZR to be making money. Just like nuclear power, in Australia our mind set is not there whereas China, Canada, USA, India all are having nuclear power station. Japan stuffed up with old plants but new plants are very robust.
    upload_2019-2-26_7-54-52.png

19. Miner

Miner

20. sptrawler

sptrawler

You could be right miner, but there is a statement in the presentation, that says Min Res will fund all stages of commercial development.
    My guess is as soon as the process is proven, on a commercial scale, it will be bought out. I can't see Min wanting to get into H2 and graphite storage, distribution and transportation logistics.
    Australia can't have anything that value adds.:mad:

Miner likes this.