Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

How to view ASX 200 or All Ords chart live?

Reaction score
Hi guys
Im using Commsec Protrader program, how can I view the All Ords Chart Live? I have tried opening a chart called "ASX" but it doesnt seem like the All Ords movement for the day

The Commsec website homepage has a graph, but it is always stuck and doesnt update that often.

Reaction score
Re: how to view ASX200 or All Ords chart live?

imaginator said:
Hi guys

Im using Commsec Protrader program, how can I view the All Ords Chart Live? I have tried opening a chart called ASX snip...

the ASX price will be just that - remember the ASX is a company trading as the stock exchange.

for the others

Attachments

• indices.GIF
    indices.GIF
    24.8 KB · Views: 189
Reaction score
Re: How to view ASX200 or All Ords chart live?

Hi There Imaginator,

I'm also new 2, esp to this forum but am using Protrader2 as well, and can say I watch the XJO (top 200, think better) or the XAO (top 500 (think))

Bare In mind you need to be on "Platimim" status and not "Gold" to get Live data (dynamic). so you can view via "Ticks".

Hope this helps.
SevenFX

Reaction score

imaginator said:
Hi guys
Im using Commsec Protrader program, how can I view the All Ords Chart Live? I have tried opening a chart called "ASX" but it doesnt seem like the All Ords movement for the day

The Commsec website homepage has a graph, but it is always stuck and doesnt update that often.

either get a good software package with live data or for the economically challenged this is probably the best bet updated every 60 secs

http://www.tradingroom.com.au/

click on All Ords Intraday Graph

.......... bris

RichKid

PlanYourTrade > TradeYourPlan
Reaction score

From memory Yahoo Australia has it live, check during market hours (intraday only, others are delayed).