• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

How do you feel about the financial news?

Discussion in 'Business, Investment and Economics' started by doctorj, Dec 3, 2012.

How do you feel about the availability/suitability of financial news in Australia?

1. Quality and depth of coverage is sufficient

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. Big companies are well covered, but coverage isn't relevent to my needs/interests (or too expensive)

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. Most of what's available doesn't meet my needs

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. I don't care! It's not likely to be of any use anyway!

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. helpme

helpme

Bloomberg is no longer free. I stopped reading it. Migrated to Reuters which is just as good but free of charge.

CanOz likes this.
  2. Aussieper

Aussieper

I can't trust one financial news. So I used to watch Bloomberg, Reuters, Investing dot com, ForexFactory altogether, there are also others but I focus more on these four. Having diversified news feel good.

3. scarlettsmith694

scarlettsmith694

Agreed
    I checked asx stock market news and research regularly to get updated with latest ongoing in the market.

4. kashtrade

kashtrade

I have recently started using the website of City falcon to track all Australia financial news. So far it's excellent when it comes to coverage and all the small caps news. It is an aggregator of 2000+ news sources including Bloomberg, Reuters etc. I have personally sent them a list of topics I want to follow so that I can get the news. I recommend to give it a go.
    I have attached screenshot of what my current new WL looks like:
    Hope my comment helps the group here :)
    Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 10.48.09 am.png

qldfrog likes this.