Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Guardian Fiduciary Partners

Reactions
I was puzzled by the name "Guardian Fiduciary Partners". I did a search of ASIC's database and found the name to be available. :eek:

"Check Name Availability

You can select a maximum of 99 extracts to view.

Checked against ASIC's database at AEST 09:19:11 on 17/07/2012
Search Name Results for "Guardian Fiduciary Partners"

There were no similar company or national business names matching the keyword(s) you entered
New Search
View Details

Disclaimer
This service is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee the availability of a company name. An application to ASIC for the reservation of a name or registration of a company must be made to secure a company name or entitlement to use the name. ASIC is not liable for any action taken and expense incurred in using this service.
"

Some guardian, eh?
http://www.businessday.com.au/business/investors-lose-in-encounter-with-king-con-20110612-1fz9d.html

No Trust

JUSTICE IS COMING...
Reactions
So apart from being deluded about how Equititrurst collapsed,McIvor now has a deluded Ghost Company... Some Guardian indeed...

I was puzzled by the name "Guardian Fiduciary Partners". I did a search of ASIC's database and found the name to be available. :eek:

"Check Name Availability

You can select a maximum of 99 extracts to view.

Checked against ASIC's database at AEST 09:19:11 on 17/07/2012
Search Name Results for "Guardian Fiduciary Partners"

There were no similar company or national business names matching the keyword(s) you entered
New Search
View Details

Disclaimer
This service is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee the availability of a company name. An application to ASIC for the reservation of a name or registration of a company must be made to secure a company name or entitlement to use the name. ASIC is not liable for any action taken and expense incurred in using this service.
"

Some guardian, eh?
http://www.businessday.com.au/business/investors-lose-in-encounter-with-king-con-20110612-1fz9d.html

No Trust

JUSTICE IS COMING...
Reactions
Sham Guardian sham ghost company... What else can you expect from the man who the Sydney Morning Herald has reported lost the life savings of so many...

This is a deluded guardian who has no concept of what a fiduciary relationship is...

No Trust

JUSTICE IS COMING...
Reactions
McIvor claims to be operating under the name of Guardian Fiduciary partners, but no company registered to date...

What kind of scam is this ???