• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

GOR - Gold Road Resources

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by Wysiwyg, Mar 1, 2011.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. Joules MM1

Joules MM1 ....everything has an art

despite or inspite of gold pummeling , gor keeps up the bullish tone....compared to other goldies this one only needs a hint of major swing in gold to make a decent secondary b/out....

2. piggybank

piggybank

EXCEPTIONAL METALLURGICAL TEST RESULTS FROM GRUYERE PROSPECT

Highlights

 Total Gold Recovery ‐ 96.0% to 98.0%
     Gravity Gold Recovery ‐ 52.2% to 69.2%
     The comprehensive assays did not show any deleterious elements and the excellent gold recoveries achieved indicate the ores are not refractory

Gold Road Resources Limited (Gold Road or the Company) (ASX: GOR) received the results of a recent first pass metallurgical test work programme carried out by ALS between December 2013 and January 2014. The metallurgical testing, which included gravity and cyanidation leach testwork, was conducted on five composite samples. These samples were taken from previously reported drill holes.....

If you want to read more, then you can do so by clicking on this link:-
    http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=GOR&E=ASX&N=666534

140204 - GORs.gif

3. Miner

Miner

GOR - Gold Ore Resources

I was searching for postings on this scrip and apparently none existed.
    Today is a great day - gold shares have come down as Hillary is likely the winner . Lucky for GOR as it went to a trading halt. A lot of news - time will say the outcome of them. But GOR managed to have 50: 50 JV with Goldfields - 7th largest gold producer with head office in South Africa .
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161107/pdf/43cq1ql8qzqz5d.pdf
    It will be interesting future for eastern goldfields and Kalgoorlie
    Joe - please merge my posting to any existing GOR thread.
    DNH

Attached Files:

4. Miner

Miner

Re: GOR - Gold Ore Resources

Thanks Joe for merging the threads on GOR.
    Today as soon as the market opened, the price shot only to settle around 6% higher. Interesting time and will watch more closely how it behaves following US election like other gold shares.
    Any one can share on the jV proposal and what you think - will be appreciated.
    DNH

5. RedDirt

RedDirt

Not a lot of traffic here and last four posts span 5 years! Wonder if anyone held over that time as sp has steadily trended up.

Attached Files:

6. Joules MM1

it's fair to say on a tech basis that channel is a text book bull indicator keeping in mind where it started relative to what Au has been doing in the same period

7. RedDirt

RedDirt

Yamarna and GOR graph trajectory is impressive and only came aboard recently... but must admit I have an emotional connection so hence my desire to see and hear more objective viewpoints.

8. Joules MM1

current COT suggests to me Commercials are bid
    the GOR channel says deep pockets have a strong positive view on the stock
    and the non-fudgeable #'s tend to back that idea
    however as each 1c increase the cap value you have to ask the question of delivery on the companies implied promise as a relative % of the increase

the base of this channel i drew mid 2014 with the roof at .440ish
    note the take off and the opportunity to sell into the strength however the channel held so well price did not sink enough make the floor of the incline, always a positive outlook depending on your speed of acting on the idea of the bull swing(s)
    GOR tech 110218.png

ideas on a page

9. RedDirt

RedDirt

"the base of this channel i drew mid 2014 with the roof at .440ish" Now at 0.775 after the volatility of past week so guess you are saying its is vastly overvalued.

10. Joules MM1

depends on how you value versus how you think others value the stock
    clearly when there was previous divergence a group of investors decided there was no more upside and then the bidders decided there was a discount to be had

overall the channel is providing a sloped range, bullish in any book, providing levels of risk

without production what are the measures of value ? (questioning how a value is derived does not denote or default to being "overbought")

rather than spend time on figuring the fundamental value as an investor you could figure the risk level as a (bid) trader given that the chart has offered what others think the stock is worth todate

11. RedDirt

RedDirt

Well I guess my background over the last 40 years on this resource, albeit intuitive and lived is taken into account... As a newbie have made the risk assessments I am aware of to date. Joules I love your constant and informed commentary and time will only tell of I have invested wrongly:)

Joules MM1 likes this.
  12. barney

barney

GOR is also one of my picks in the 2019 Stock Picking comp so I will drop in at least once a month and have a squiz and a yarn if appropriate.

Chart looks very pivotal to me at the moment with the recent double bottom around 60 cents and now a nice few days rally.

Don't really want to see too much decline from here if possible, and if it does, that 60 cent zone HAS to hold. You still working this one over @Joules MM1 :)

Joules MM1 likes this.
  13. Joules MM1

been a long time tween drinks on this one

checking money flows suddenly back on the black ...most goldies should be seeing speccy dosh and the 13week money that appears to drive trend came in like a funnel ..generally liquidity appears to be expanding bid-side ...generally some shake n bake of weak longs ....yeah, that .600c looks a gtfogor review barney 040119.png

barney likes this.
  14. barney

barney

Lol …. In hindsight I wish I'd acted more on your "drinking stories" way back then!:D

15. Cam019

Cam019

GOR.JPG

greggles and barney like this.
  16. barney

barney

The Chart tells the story …. Increase in Volume as well ..

Goldies breaking recent resistance zones on increasing volumes …. mmmm:D ……. time to start looking out for Index shorts at appropriate moments perhaps;)

17. qldfrog

qldfrog

Gor belted today.got in on one of my unlucky system...
    Seems the sales of 10pc of its shares by gold field was not received well...

18. Porper

Porper Ralph Nelson Elliott

This one got me. Was going well and I didn't move the stop up as I should. Lazy. Small loss and deserve it. Always learning in this game.

19. barney

barney

Just home to see this one … Nasty! Been on a nice trajectory till today. Even NST NCM and the smaller SLR, PNR have been under recent pressure …… There has been some Gold/Index/AUD etc juggling going on for a while on the bigger stage ….. The fear/greed ratio feels a bit fragile:cautious:

Skate likes this.