Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Gift ideas for a girlfriend going abroad...

Reactions
I want to purchase a gift for my girlfriend who is about to go overseas for 2 months and I cant think of what to get her!

Was thinking some of the more knowledgeable members here could give some ideas..... what is something that can be used while overseas?

cheers!

Jay

Reactions
Re: Gift ideas......

Necklace with secret locker and your photo in it

chops_a_must

Printing My Own Money
Reactions

Jay-684 said:
Was thinking some of the more knowledgeable members here could give some ideas..... what is something that can be used while overseas?

cheers!

Jay
Condoms.

chops_a_must

Printing My Own Money
Reactions

makeorbreak said:
Give her cash.. And then submit a list for what you would like
Lol! I had a similar thought.

Reactions

Jay-684 said:
I want to purchase a gift for my girlfriend who is about to go overseas for 2 months and I cant think of what to get her!

cheers!

Jay
Depends how much you love her Jay, can't be apart, then "YOU", take time off work and off you go. A lot, then an "engagement ring" would be nice. Not that much, well who cares anything that will distract her from looking at other men I guess :)

borat

Jagshemash!
Reactions

Depends on where she's going?

borat

Jagshemash!
Reactions

clock radio or VCR with remote control.... the only way to kazaky womens hearts and vashin...

Reactions

This might be a bit corny,

but get her a calling card and a little note saying 'ill always be on the other end, just for you"

aswell as a traditional item, jewelery (Cant spell) etc

Reactions

mswiggs said:
This might be a bit corny,

but get her a calling card and a little note saying 'ill always be on the other end, just for you"

aswell as a traditional item, jewelery (Cant spell) etc
Love the calling card idea!

Cheers

Reactions

Hi,

I like the calling card idea as well, or maybe a picture of yourself and the people she loves to take with her. Does she have a digital camera?

Do you know where she is going and where she is staying? Can you organise with her hotel for a bowl of fresh fruit or flowers to be put in her room for when she arrives?

cheers
Mouse

Reactions

Mouse said:
Hi,

I like the calling card idea as well, or maybe a picture of yourself and the people she loves to take with her. Does she have a digital camera?

Do you know where she is going and where she is staying? Can you organise with her hotel for a bowl of fresh fruit or flowers to be put in her room for when she arrives?

cheers
Mouse
Brilliant!

Reactions

I don't understand the concept, she's going away and she's getting a present for it????

Oh well, howzabout a PDA? That way she's contactable 24x7 whether phone or email :)

Reactions

Hi trading rookie

please see "I'm off to Europe on Wednesday, you guys gonna miss me?" thread, post no. #37.
Hey new_girl,

I can just see an alpha male ending up with one of those types of 'good women'...will last a week if lucky ;-)

Personally, I think those types of good women (read high maintenance ;-) ) are reserved only for weak men with inferiority complexes. The type who can't respond effectively to his woman blasting him for leaving the toilet seat up. :)

Reactions

trading_rookie said:
Hey new_girl,

I can just see an alpha male ending up with one of those types of 'good women'...will last a week if lucky ;-)

Personally, I think those types of good women (read high maintenance ;-) ) are reserved only for weak men with inferiority complexes. The type who can't respond effectively to his woman blasting him for leaving the toilet seat up. :)
you don't know what you're missing my friend :D