Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

GICS codes

Reactions
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get up to date GICS codes for ASX stocks? I can download the first four characters from the ASX website, but would like the last four as well i.e. industry & sub-industry codes.

Thanks.

Reactions
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get up to date GICS codes for ASX stocks? I can download the first four characters from the ASX website, but would like the last four as well i.e. industry & sub-industry codes.

Thanks.

Go to Standard & Poors website, search for GICS

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
Go to Standard & Poors website, search for GICS

You have to subscribe; also need to allow cookies.
However, even after Login, I haven't found a page that lets me download the table of GICS constituents. I have a copy from November 2002 when it was available for downloading; but it may have since been moved to a paid subscription.

View attachment GICS INDEX CODES.xls

Reactions
You have to subscribe; also need to allow cookies.
However, even after Login, I haven't found a page that lets me download the table of GICS constituents. I have a copy from November 2002 when it was available for downloading; but it may have since been moved to a paid subscription.

View attachment 57683

is the attached what you meant?
Got it from S&P a while back. I think 2010 was their last update of GICS.

Attachments

• GICS_map2010.xls
    197.5 KB · Views: 10
Reactions
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi Wm--

Contact Richard Dale at Norgate Premium Data He knows.

Howard