Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

GCG - Greencap Limited

Reactions
*Operating cash-flow for September 2009 quarter $1.46 million

*Cash-flow for rolling 12 months to 30 September 2009 +$ 6.5 million.

*Closing cash balances $ 4.8 million.

* 7 quarters of positive cash flow.

* Recently backed out of merger negotiations, looking at organic growth.

Don't hold this stock but has low PE, MACD signaling a buy, certainly not overbought (actually not huge liquidity at all). OBV is on the wrong side of the line however.

Also, GCG has recently paid a dividend, a seemingly bold move and an indicator they are confident and feeling positive about their company.

The business plan seems pretty sound from what I can see.

I don't hold any, but was wondering if anyone did, or if anyone has an opinion, idea or information that could be helpful.

Reactions
just bought in at 0.145, seems cheap to me! low PE, no debt, good trade volume ATM, the environmental risk management sector has HUGE growth potential imo .... sounds like a bargain to me! :2twocents

Reactions
i had a look at this one, I'm not sure what they actually do though and how scaleable their business is. Exactly what does a risk management consultancy business do.

Reactions
i had a look at this one, I'm not sure what they actually do though and how scaleable their business is. Exactly what does a risk management consultancy business do.
the best way to understand what they do is look up their website as they have various 'sub-companies' that are involved in the same industry but in different but similar capacities.

Reactions
Big decline again back to 10 cents on huge volume. An institution giving up? Major shareholder selling? Hoping for a rise eventually but clearly patience is necessary. Anyone any thoughts?

Reactions
This stock have a great quality but why the stock price show the other way around? Is this a speculative stock? :confused:

Reactions
On November 29th, 2013, Greencap Limited (GCG) was removed from the ASX's official list following the implementation of the scheme of arrangement whereby Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wesfarmers Limited (WES) acquired all of the Company's securities.