Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Funny Photos

Reactions
Its great to see that ASF has a joke thread, but every internet forum worth its salt needs a funny photos thread. I haven't found one on here yet so I thought I would start one myself. Like jokes, funny photos can give us a good laugh. So if you have any, please contribute.

I'll start things off! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

CanOz

Home runs feel good, but base hits pay bills!
Reactions
This dump body was stuck under an overpass on the way to work this morning here in Northern China. It happened at 11pm the previous night. Apparently it was traveling at approx. 80 km/h when it hit the bridge. The prime mover was disconnected and towed away, leaving the dump body to be cut out from under the over-pass during the day.

Not sure if the driver survived yet, although it seems unlikely given the fact that seatbelts are rarely used so he would have most likely been thrown over the steering wheel and whatever was left of him after that would have went through the windshield.

Moral of the story, always make sure your dump body is down and locked before you drive off. I have seen at least three trucks driving through the city or on the highway with the dump body not fully resting on the frame of the truck. These dump trucks are always overloaded, and driving at crazy speeds, trying to transport maximum weight per day.

Crazy!

Cheers,

Attachments

Reactions
Posted this on all creatures great and small thread but probly worth a mention here :eek:
This squirrel is small and great :eek:

Attachments

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Got this in an email today titled, "Lost cat, found by Japanese student" :D

Attachments

Reactions
the thing there is that it's a 1900 number, which will cost you to call ;)
scamming pricks!

...one for the nerds amongst us :p

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
I dug through my archives for a couple more funny photos.

Too much angst on the forums lately, time for a chuckle! :)

Attachments

GreatPig

Pigs In Space
Reactions
The place for couples with nowhere else to go.

That arrow doesn't look very encouraging for that sort of thing though.

GP

Attachments