• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Followmetrading.com

Discussion in 'Trading/Investing Resources' started by Tony55, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Tony55

Tony55

I received a phone call then followed by an email.

Some information from the email

THE FMT TRADING PORTAL IS HERE
    Dear Anthony

We would 1st like to thank you for patiently waiting for the phase 1 release of our new trading system “Signal Trader” by FMT, we are happy to announce we are ready for you to migrate over to the new portal.

On the way over there are some things you should know.
    You will need to create a new account, this is because we have incorporated a social community and it was not possible to move old accounts. During the sign-up process you will need to enter your valid credit card details for the subscription to activate. We have supplied you with a coupon code which will allow you to migrate over for $1 giving you one-month access. After this you will be charged the existing member's regular $27 per month to continue using the service as per normal.

The "existing member" coupon is only valid for the next 14 days. After this time the coupon will expire and you will need to pay full price to reactivate your existing membership. So please migrate over as soon as possible.

Details on how to migrate
    To start your migration simply click on the link below and follow the prompts.

You will need the following coupon code during signup: MAY000FMT

If you have any issues during signup, please call +61 7 3088 2929 and our support staff will help straighten things out.

From all of us here at Follow me trading we want to thank you for your support and we wish you a prosperous future in trading.

Sincerely,
    Team FMT.

COMPANY DETAILS
    Address: Level 36 'Riparian Plaza' 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
    Customer Support: +61 07 3088 2929
    Email Support: support@followmetrading.com
    Web: www.followmetrading.com
    FMT Trading Portal: www.followmetrading.com

Has anyone heard of them or used their services?
    Thankyou

2. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

3. cynic

cynic

greggles likes this.
  4. GerardChempro

GerardChempro

As one of many UNHAPPY clients from Follow Me Trading formerly known as Markets And You we were
    promised better services and trades but nothing has happened. MORE LIES MORE bull**** from the director himself Mr Joshua Cavallaro. They are always making excuses but never coming through with the goods.
    I paid $7700 for a trading platform that never worked. I invested $5000 into a Binary.com account and the company traded for me and lost all of my $5000 within 2 months. They promised i would make 80% return on my $5000 per month but lost the LOT. I have lost $12700 to this scam company.
    People stay away from this crook, he is a SCAMMER.
    https://www.followmetrading.com/scam

5. GerardChempro

GerardChempro

well where do we start for a start this is not the first time the so called director from follow me trading has been scamming people, he has been doing it for some time now this at least the 3rd company he has been running doing the same thing just look up quantim and markets and you both owned by the same guy look it up yourself if you like all he has done is moved to Malaysia now trading as Follow me trading www.followmetrading.com so all the people he owes money to can't get him i have spoken to quiet a few other people in the past and i hear the same stories from them so if you have joined them i can tell you its just another scam and you need to get out of it now i paid $7,700 and put $5,00 into the binary account and have nothing left as i said i am not the only one in this same situation that much i know for sure regards to you all

6. Sun Set Holidays

Sun Set Holidays

Hi Gerard
    We too were promised that our account would grow after a poor start. My hubby put $2000 into his account and they lost the lot in 3 weeks and paid $17000 for the investment pack.
    After speaking to the owner of FMT, Josh Cavallaro we were given the free new system called the follow me trading platform where it is fully automatic and that the owner of binary.com apparently gave him his top 20 traders as a personal gift from binary.com.
    "He said they are partners and trust him as they are great and we will be looked after" lost it all
    We think they are working together to rip people off. This has been a night mare and totally regret this.
    We have nothing left.
    All up we have lost $19000
    We found this https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?740170-Binary-options-scam&p=1999947#post1999947

7. GerardChempro

GerardChempro

Hi sunset,
    yeh sorry to hear you are just another one that has told me much the same thing i have heard from so many times for other people that has been scammed by Follow Me Trading , formaly trading as Markets And You both companys are owned by the same scum bag jushaua Cavallaro now has his office in Malaysia i would say you should be contacting your bank take your contract to them get them to do some investergating them self as they have not given you the service you signed up for, remember you have 4 years to do this so start doing something about it and get your hard earned funds back$19,000 is too much to just walk away from Don't let them get away with scamming other people like he has done to you and so many others , do the right thing man make him pay show every one you know this and warn them about this SCAM COMPANY and Mr jushaua Cavallaro
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?740170-Binary-options-scam&p=1999947#post1999947

8. scamtarget123

scamtarget123

I seem to be an attraction to these people. I too was a target of Josh Cavallaro. Paid close to $8000 then deposited into binary.com and lost $2000 in a matter of a couple of weeks. STAY AWAY. Contact your bank if you paid by card and lets all fight this type of scam

9. Sun Set Holidays

Sun Set Holidays

Hi Scamtarget123

we have been in contact with our bank and they are investigating Follow Me Trading and Joshua Cavallaro and it looks like we will get our money back....$17000. SCAM you should too
    My hubby has been talking to binary.com trying to get the $2000 back and the young ladie who he was talking to said Mr Cavallaro has been seen in there office they work together. :-(
    She said they are partners with Follow Me Trading by selling to people to get more suckers like us to fork over our hard earned money. We found some photos on there FB page to back up this from her.
    Binary.com has really dissapointed us and we feel very embarrassed to fall for all the lies.
    We hope no one else falls for these 2 very bad companies Follow Me Trading and Binary.com :-(