Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

FLC - Fluence Corporation

Reactions
With the likely hood of Savcor being granted a major contract at the Boddington Gold Mine in WA I envisage a hike in it's SP. Today it was $1.65 it floated at $2 late 2007 just before the market corrected itself in line with the US. A stock to keep an eye on.

doctorj

Hatchet Moderator
Reactions
Re: SAV - Savcor Group

Savcor is quite interesting - a company that has a few promising technologies while getting some decent cash flows from concrete rehab and painting and what now.

Their alumina anti-scaling technology has massive potential - the product works and it saves a stack on downtime/lost productivity.

Reactions
Re: SAV - Savcor Group

Does anyone else follow this stock? It seems to have been taking a pasting lately. I bought at the IPO, it seemed to read well (at least my broker said it did). I bought for the long term but it's certainly headed south since then. This is my first post so excuse any errors,cheers.:2twocents

Reactions
Savcor

Anyone got any thoughts about this company. Although loss making, market cap is way undr revenues.

Reactions
Savcor

This company's market capitalization has reduced to a level far, far below the company's annual revenue - even ignoring the additional consolidated revenue to be accounted for from Savcor's 42% shareholding in Cencorp - listed on Helsinki Exchange. The company clearly faces some debt re-scheduling issues, but appears to be addressing these. A new director has been appointed, formerly of Woodside Energy, which is a good pedigree. the CEO, Dr Hannu Savisalo owns 63% of the company which may be a constraint on share liquidity. Torres Industries has acquired (in 2010) about 10%; the chairman of this company is the chairman who starred in the turn around of Credit Corp. Technology, global distribution and market opportunities look interesting. Worth a punt?

System

Administrator
Reactions
On December 22nd, 2015, Savcor Group Limited (SAV) changed its name and ASX code to Emefcy Group Limited (EMC).

Reactions
EMC - Early Achievement of Key Commercial Milestone!

29/03/16 Emefcy (EMC) is pleased to announce the initial shipment of SABRE modules to its first commercial municipal waste water treatment plant thereby achieving the first commercial goal three months ahead of schedule.

The plant is expected to be commissioned by the end of Q2 calendar 2016. Once operational, the plant at Ha-Yogev Israel will provide important commercial validation of Emefcy’s SABRE solution at a municipality which will use the treated water for irrigation, providing a reference site for municipal, agricultural and water reuse customers.

“We are proud to ship production units from our factory to our first commercial customer,” said Emefcy CEO Eytan Levy. “All 18 SABRE modules required for the plant have been manufactured and our production line is ready to support the manufacture of thousands of similar modules per year.”

“We expect this first commercial plant to prove to prospective customers and partners that Emefcy’s technology is ready to change the world of waste water treatment,” said Richard Irving, Executive Chairman.

“This is another important step in our journey, to be followed by international deployments, sales of water instead of product, and our entry into the China market.”

Please dyor as always

Cheers tela

Reactions
Article below explains the need in China (blew me away).

China’s wastewater volume is comparable to the Yellow River’s annual flow With the largest population in the world, China is easily the top ranked country by the amount of wastewater produced.

In 2012, the total discharge of wastewater in the country amounted to 68.5 billion tonnes which is in volume terms comparable to the annual flow of the Yellow River of 58 billion m3 per annum. Discharged wastewater comprises of discharge from domestic use (e.g. human waste, washing water, urban runoff) and industrial wastewater.

These are often labelled “point-source pollution” as there are specific points where the wastewater is discharged. Contrary to point-source wastewater, nonpoint-source wastewater comes from diffused sources such as agriculture, land runoff, precipitation, drainage and seepage, etc.

China is HUGE. If we can get a foothold here, EMC may become a $3-$5 stock over the next 2 years imho

http://chinawaterrisk.org/resources/analysis-reviews/8-facts-on-china-wastewater/

please dyor

Cheers tela

Reactions
Article below explains the need in China (blew me away).

China’s wastewater volume is comparable to the Yellow River’s annual flow With the largest population in the world, China is easily the top ranked country by the amount of wastewater produced.

In 2012, the total discharge of wastewater in the country amounted to 68.5 billion tonnes which is in volume terms comparable to the annual flow of the Yellow River of 58 billion m3 per annum. Discharged wastewater comprises of discharge from domestic use (e.g. human waste, washing water, urban runoff) and industrial wastewater.

These are often labelled “point-source pollution” as there are specific points where the wastewater is discharged. Contrary to point-source wastewater, nonpoint-source wastewater comes from diffused sources such as agriculture, land runoff, precipitation, drainage and seepage, etc.

China is HUGE. If we can get a foothold here, EMC may become a $3-$5 stock over the next 2 years imho

http://chinawaterrisk.org/resources/analysis-reviews/8-facts-on-china-wastewater/

please dyor

Cheers tela
EMC gone green again.. (nice bullish candle today)

dyor

Cheers tela

System

Administrator
Reactions
On July 19th, 2017, Emefcy Group Limited (EMC) changed its name and ASX code to Fluence Corporation Limited (FLC).

Reactions
bump......another sale.........still unclear if it is the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end.

Reactions
bump.......and next day it is South America................they did say the end of 2018 would be better than the start.......

Faramir

Very New Investor
Reactions
Hi @HelloU
I have been following FLC for a month. I still feel that I do not know enough about Fluence. This week's bounce gives me FOMO. I have no funds anyway. So I am sitting on the sidelines, pondering what would have been. I still did not understand what caused the drop a few months ago.

FLC Stock 9 month chart Thurs 9 Aug 2018.png

No trend lines, no comments for this 9 month chart.

Anyone else more converse with FLC - please comment. I like the story of FLC.

Reactions
the beta of the video world.......SP runs along on "it cannot get any lower - can it?" type thoughts and has a history of over promising with revenue.....has never made money........which brings me to the "what happens if the cash runs out before the income comes in" prospective issue.....which is why 2nd half 2018 is so important......cos it was meant to be cash flow positive by now.

The tech itself is very good, with great potential, blah blah blah.........

Reactions
the goodness of the go ahead for the mexico project today is the 30yr recurrent revenue attached........(assuming that is 30yrs of profitable cash flow...)

Faramir

Very New Investor
Reactions
@HelloU would you know why FLC suffered a pump and dump on 21/Aug/2018?

FLC Chart for FRiday 31 August 2018 3 monthly.png

Yesterday its half yearly results were released:
FLC Half Yearly Table Friday 31 August 2018.png

I really like the story of Fluence. It is such a simple system of shipping containers housing water filtration units to provide clean water. Maybe things will turn around in 6 months.

One very basic calculation: Current Assets/Current Liabilities (98,012/69901) = 1.402. This seems OK to me. The more I look into FLC, the more tempted I become and I feel it will suck me into a vortex of hope. Something doesn't feel right but I do not know how to explain it. If I am wrong, let me know if there is something very positive about FLC.

So I am still sitting on the sidelines - lack of funds.

Faramir

Very New Investor
Reactions
A string of positive announcements

San Quintin project commences construction
43yvf81ctjx641.pdf

Agreement for anticipated Aspiral China sales approx USD45M
43z6g0w2qgf4vv.pdf

Fluence secures another strategic MABR sale in the USA
43z7mg236fpdwf.pdf

Fluence secures US$7.6 million NIROBOX order in Egypt
43zcdmy850q4w4.pdf

Today's market correction is not helping

FLC Chart 25 Oct 2018 at 3.26.47pm.png

I won't commit real money into this stock. So I may as well choose it for November tipping competition.

Maybe I should wait until FLC makes real money. Its story is still interesting.