Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Finance/Business jobs for students

DJG

Reactions
I'm currently in my 2nd year of university and rapidly approaching the half way mark of the year.
I'm keen to finish up at my current job and looking for something finance or business related that would be willing to work around university hours.

Can anyone recommend what sort of category I would be best suited to when it comes to job searching? I've looked at desk assistant, back office type work and probably nothing more experienced than settlements (that would be pushing it I assume).

Does anybody know any firms or business' that readily encourage student employment and understand the flexibility required?
I currently have a Diploma in Business Administration. I'm completing a Bachelor of Finance.

Thanks guys,
I'm sure I'll have more questions as I get responses.

Daniel

chops_a_must

Printing My Own Money
Reactions
Why not look at internships and holiday work programs with specific companies?

I know a few friends who ended up with paid work because of it in the accountancy field.

DJG

Reactions
Why not look at internships and holiday work programs with specific companies?

I know a few friends who ended up with paid work because of it in the accountancy field.
I'll definitely be applying for summer internships, or any internship during the year whether its the summer intake or not. Just thought a job would be better, being I don't have to leave/finish just as I start to really enjoy it all and settle in. As mentioned, unless I excelled and was offered a job than that's all the better.

I'll keep my options open though