• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

FFR - Firefly Resources

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by massno, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Mouldy Crumpet

Mouldy Crumpet

Re: BMY - Brumby Resources

my thoughts exactly , had such promise got a good tip and its just pathetic atm , whats going on ??

2. cowboy52

cowboy52

Re: BMY - Brumby Resources

any idea what is happening with brumby now what are Independance group doing with JV at brilliant well?

3. System

System Administrator

On August 12th, 2015, Brumby Resources Limited (BMY) changed its name and ASX code to Marindi Metals Limited (MZN).

4. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

MZN moving north after announcing that it has secured a 45-day option to assess, and subsequently
    acquire, an Exploration Licence Application covering highly prospective gold-bearing conglomeratic units near Paraburdoo on the southern edge of the Pilbara Basin.

Up 45% to 1.6c so far today.

5. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

Marindi Metals continuing Friday's run today. Up 38% to 2.4c on heavy volume. Lots of accumulation this morning.

6. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

Announcement this morning: Further positive drilling results returned from Husky South

Strangely MZN was sold off on the news, currently down 16.67% to 1.5c. It could be that the grades are lower than the market expected, so perhaps some took the opportunity to take profits?

7. System

System Administrator

On December 6th, 2019, Marindi Metals Limited (MZN) changed its name and ASX code to Firefly Resources Limited (FFR).