Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

This seems to be moving with the copper and gold price now. The days of AUT well behind it.

Making plenty of higher highs and lows.

I have a suspicion they might be wondering what the hell they do with PC now that the copper thing is a bedrock of the company. They must be trying to sell it off because they're not drilling holes in it at the moment.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 3.25.18 PM.png

Copper probably needs to consolidate a bit but I think some punters have woken up that we're running out of the stuff and there's hardly a new big mine coming on line and if so it's being held up by green and red tape due to sacred cacti or such. My sharman tells me copper could be six bucks by the end of the year. Woof!

Expecting drill results in May.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 12.52.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 12.57.34 PM.png

These results were supposed to come out in May, messing with my monthly stock pick. grrrrrr

Anywho, good grades but the widths are not like some earlier drilling. Looks like both zones of copper/gold are going to keep going deep. Would be nice if they telescope out a bit.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 9.55.08 AM.png

These results were supposed to come out in May, messing with my monthly stock pick. grrrrrr

Anywho, good grades but the widths are not like some earlier drilling. Looks like both zones of copper/gold are going to keep going deep. Would be nice if they telescope out a bit.

Mate @Sean K When you deal with a fire fly, it does not behave like a predictable drone 😀.

Well, Mr Market thought the intersections were OK, but might be just moving on the buzz around copper. It's been a good 6 months.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 4.07.20 PM.png

If copper keeps going FFM should continue to be supported. Cu not far off 5 year highs around $4.80. Strange that it's running up while China growth is still questionable. Maybe the Panama mine suspension and general understanding of the likely upcoming supply issues is helping.

Resistance for this remains around the 90-95c mark.

Fingers crossed the Phase 2 drilling down in the bottom right of this slide from today's updated presentation shows the copper gold zones continue at depth.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 1.30.25 PM.png

Since buying the Green Bay copper project in Oct 23 this has doubled. Good, and perhaps fortunate, timing that copper has had a very good run. Previous owners must be wondering WTF. Time to sell the crappy gold project and focus on this. Maybe they should have put copper in the new name. 'Firefly', huh?

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 10.41.05 AM.png