• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

FFL - Founders First

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by System, Dec 12, 2019.

1. System

System Administrator

Founders First is an Australian based craft beverage 'accelerator' operated by a group of leading liquor industry professionals, which invests in select craft beverage businesses alongside their founders and accelerates their growth through the provision of capital, sales and marketing, supply chain and management expertise and the operation of venues.

Founders First is based in Melbourne and currently has, or shortly after Completion of its IPO will have, investments in businesses or venues in Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Adelaide, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Cairns. In the future, Founders First may invest in Partners which operate in domestic or international locations outside of these areas.

It is anticipated that FFL will list on the ASX during December 2019.

https://www.foundersfirst.group

frugal.rock likes this.
  2. frugal.rock

frugal.rock "Time wait's for no man"

So this one starts trading today.
    I always thought CRAFT beer meant,
    Can't Read A Flipping Thing after drinking it.:confused::roflmao:
    As good a time as any to list I guess, being silly season ATM and all.
    Will be watching the start out of interest only.
    A couple of bigger names invested so far;
    CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED with 4.5%, rank 2.
    NATIONAL NOMINEES LIMITED with 2.76%, rank 6.
    BODHI INVESTMENT LIMITED with 2%, rank 9.
    HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES
    (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED with 0.91%, rank 20.
    I wish them all the best and a prosperous new year. A toast.
    Cheers. F.Rock

3. N_dubs

N_dubs

I am very new to shares and just slowly getting my head around it all. I like the idea of what FFL are doing, however there doesn't seem to be alot of interest in this stock at the moment. Is it normally best to wait until the first financial report is out? Is this when interest generally increases?

Thanks in advance

4. frugal.rock

frugal.rock "Time wait's for no man"

The stock has only been trading for a month and is fairly small fry, probably thus the lack of interest.
    Interest in the stock will show up in the volume and price averages and movements.
    Movement may be triggered by announcements or other unknown reasons, and yes good financial reports.
    Their first full quarter report wouldn't be till after end of March and if it's good, investors show interest... sometimes!
    F.Rock