Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

FFI - FFI Holdings

galumay

learner
Reactions
Not enough info to speculate on why the deal failed their DD. Pretty difficult to finalise DD prior to offer in current market, you would likely not get an offer in if your completed DD prior. Given the long history of disciplined capital allocation its not something I am losing any sleep over!

Reactions
just seems strange to me for a business with a long history of operating in that area ( not as though they are junior explorers trying out a new country )

i won't lose sleep either , but could be a signal of something unusual happening in WA ( remember they had the issue of compulsory acquisition of land not that long back )

( i hold several WA based companies )

Reactions
PROFIT GUIDANCE
FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30th JUNE 2022
F.F.I. Holdings Ltd. (the Company) wishes to provide the following profit guidance
update. Based on unaudited draft financial reports, the Company expects to report a net
profit before tax of approximately $1.60 million for the year ended 30th June 2022.
The updated earnings guidance is lower than the previous net profit before tax guidance
of $1.80 million provided on 7 June 2022, reflecting ongoing difficult trading conditions.
The Company has been impacted by significant increases in many of its major input
costs, including raw materials, freight and labour during the year. The expected result has
also been affected by problems with raw materials and inventory recoveries and supply
chain disruptions.
The Company’s management team is continuing to work with customers and suppliers to
restore profit margins while improvements to internal processes and controls are expected
to increase raw material recoveries in the future.

=========================================================

DYOR

i hold FFI

well above my 'top-up' target currently

galumay

learner
Reactions
Full year continued the very difficult business conditions for FFI, now no final divvy this year and a huge drop in profit. I am comfortable they will weather the storm and there will be a reversion to mean in business conditions. Just have to be patient. Once again, a lovely, clean report, no photos no bull**** earnings, just the financials and some brief commentary.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.45.17 am.png