Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

FFI - FFI Holdings

System

Administrator
Reaction score
FFI Holdings Limited (FFI) engages in the processing, manufacture, packaging and distribution of food products for the Australian industrial, wholesale and retail markets. The food operations are based entirely in Australia and are marketed under four brands which are: Chocolate Products of Australia, Prepact, Fresh Food Industries and Tradition Smallgoods. In addition, The Company also engages in the development and sale of land held for investment purposes.

http://www.ffiholdings.com.au

galumay

learner
Reaction score
Another super illiquid micro cap that has been on my radar for a while and that i have finally taken a small position in. A boring little business, long term profitable, not much growth, an unlocked potential catalyst in the future is the not insignificant land holdings. I think of FFI as a cupcake REIT!

Reaction score
Looks nice @galumay I can see that the liquidity is an issue but glad you were able to get in.

Market Index

1600583779214.png

galumay

learner
Reaction score
Cheers Trav, it will probably be another 5 years before anyone posts in this thread again, so we have that!

galumay

learner
Reaction score
FFI just posted their H1 results, as expected a solid result, earnings increased, dividend up. Just a good little boring cake maker/REIT.

galumay

learner
Reaction score
Its interesting that when I turn rocks over looking at these tiny, boring business, overlooked, low/no debt, illiquid companies - it often turns out they are carrying significant property assets, often at very conservative valuations, sometimes with large development potential or strong income streams. Its one of the bonuses of hunting in this unpopular space!

galumay

learner
Reaction score
My little cake making RIET, FFI has announced final compensation for land the WA Government compulsorily acquired from them. Will add about $1.6m to EBIT.

Reaction score
F.F.I. Holdings Ltd. (the Company) is pleased to provide the following profit guidance for the
year ended 30th June 2021.
Based on unaudited financial statements and other management information, the Company
expects to report a net profit before tax of approximately $11.58 million for the full year.
The forecast net profit before tax includes income relating to the compensation received from
Main Roads of Western Australia of $6.89 million for the compulsory acquisition of part of the
Company’s land holdings. Details of the compensation received were previously announced to
the market on 21st June 2021.
Excluding the financial impact of the compensation and compulsory acquisition process, net
profit before tax from the Company’s continuing operations is expected to be $4.69 million. This
represents an increase of 16.0% compared with profit calculated on the same basis in the previous
year (and excluding gains on revaluation of investment properties in the previous year).
The Directors have not revalued the Company’s investment properties as at 30th June 2021.
About F.F.I. Holdings Ltd.

=========================================================

DYOR

i hold FFI

galumay

learner
Reaction score
Typically brief and concise announcement from FFI, this little choc cookie REIT just get on with the job, no waffle about bull**** earnings like EBITDA, revenue multiples, etc. I also hold.

Reaction score
if the market goes south big time this will be on my top-up ( low priority , sure , but ON it , unlike several 'blue-chips ' )

galumay

learner
Reaction score
Someone wants in @divs4ever! Up over 20% today on no news. Between FFI and KOV the needle was really moved on my portfolio today!