Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

EWC - Energy World Corporation

Reactions
Anyone with news on EWC, I was told to take a look at it from a broker. I picked up some at 0.08 and it had a little run in the last couple of days has any one taken a look at this stock?

Reactions
This stock has got to be one of the best kept secrets....

the charts speaks for it's self from 4c to 60c in 3 months SLOWLY.

NO ramping, just creeping up, under the radar... :D

Attachments

• ewc.png
    ewc.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 147
Reactions
The fun part with a stock like this that's going berserk, shooting way past any sensible valuation of its assets, is when will it stop?

(I bought at 4.3c, so I'm happy no matter where it stops.)

Reactions
Kremmen said:
The fun part with a stock like this that's going berserk, shooting way past any sensible valuation of its assets, is when will it stop?

(I bought at 4.3c, so I'm happy no matter where it stops.)

Welcome Kremmen,

So where will you take profits Kremmen, as it can't keep going up forever...

I've been in/out of this few times, and kicking myself when it retraced back to 52c, which hindsight makes it look cheap now. :eek:

Cheers
SevenFX

Reactions
ezyTrader said:
Make that two kicking actions. Me too! :banghead:

Hi There ezyTrader,

I noticed you were one of the few posting on this stock and am supprised no attention has been drawn to it on asf.

IMO, the sellers are well composed to and holding strongly. and wonder if/when it will fall.

Reactions
SevenFX said:
So where will you take profits Kremmen, as it can't keep going up forever...

Sadly (sort of), I mostly have already. I sold many of mine when it got near 20c, as that seemed to me an optimistic price for them. I'm well acquainted with the lunacy of the market and the way that upward (and downward) trends usually go way past the true value, but I just didn't have the guts to stay in.

Reactions
IMO, the sellers are well composed to and holding strongly. and wonder if/when it will fall.

Not doing much good for me at the moment. Will watch closely to buy on further retrace.
Wonder if I should buy and hold for longer term this time. Hmmm.... certainly a bullish stock.

Reactions
ezyTrader said:
Wonder if I should buy and hold for longer term this time. Hmmm.... certainly a bullish stock.

Even if they get their earnings back to 1c/share, that would put their P/E at 60+. (... as opposed to the 300+ level of the current figures.) IMHO, it's totally in lala land. Even if the escape from CBA's loan and buying out some of their partners puts them in a better position to grow, they most build power stations and that will take time.

This is one of the most amazing runs. People who were ignoring EWC at 4c are buying at 60c. Crazy.

(I wish I'd been on this site sooner -- could have won the stock picking comp for a few months with EWC.) :)

Reactions
Tommorow Is another day, and another EWC will rise from 4c to 60c, so I kiss EWC goodbye and hopefully wiser start my search again.

I have no attachment to any stock, and attach myself to the return it can bring in the short/medium/long term...

This really was only a stock to trade for the short term, and agree don't see the financials as worth holding....esp when there so many better choices.

SevenFX

Reactions
Up to 68 his morning Tekman.

If you check some back ASX announcements you will find Australian Consolidated Press and James Packer get a mention.

I seem to recall a share holding of some 90 million shares or 9% of the company, but don't hold me to that.

Only reason I took notice was I now manage a holding bought a few years ago and am kicking myself for withdrawing a buy order at 11 cents. I thought then they had run too far too quick :banghead:

cheers

Dennis

Reactions
Tommorow Is another day, and another EWC will rise from 4c to 60c, so I kiss EWC goodbye and hopefully wiser start my search again.

Agree, SevenFX.
But I always look for opportunities to do a trade. :rolleyes:

Reactions
These guys are so underpriced... looks like this announcement is the start of things to come

Reactions
Congrats to everyone that holds... its finally broken a dollar. Good things to come I reckon. This is my most consistent stock by far!

Reactions
EWC IS moving why?
Its been up and down around 90 cents for years why is it moving up to 108 now.
No real developments that werent already known a while back

Reactions
I don't know why...It's actually moved up 13% at 1.225c..wat the hell is going on?? but I was advised by an investor to buy stocks in EWC...not sure I wanna purchase it at the current market price....any thoughts on this stock people???