Not just exploring one aspect of the market and the current projects they have going, if results go well should have a positive affect on share price.
Got the share tip from a frien who thinks it has pottential and from what i read of there announcments seem positive but like all explorations come down to results.
ENT Trading Halt ...... awaiting release of exploration results from Doolgunna Project. I'm guessing these might be soil sampling results, but to call a trading halt on them makes me wonder whether they might be quite impressive!! All speculation of course, however, all will be revealed by Tuesday at the latest. They seem to have flown under the radar in many respects in the Doolgunna region. They have been accumulating an impressive land holding in that area.
I bought in last week as I thought the company as a whole had an impressive set of diversified projects in some prospective regions that have a lot of potential
Could an announcement be imminent?
Like the looks of this company as 1 project is based right next to sandfire's DeGrussa Project that has 10.67 million tonnes @5.6% Cu, 1.9g/t Au, 15g/t Ag
600,000 tonnes copper
660,000 ounces gold
5.1m ounces silver
Drilling at Doolgunna Project Recommences
• 5,000m infill and extensional aircore drilling program commences along strike from Vulcan Prospect in Narracoota volcanics.
• Enterprise commences search for sediment hosted (Sedex style) massive sulphide copper deposits along Southern Boundary Fault.
• GSWA & CSIRO’s Spectrem2000 Airborne Electromagnetic (AEM) Time Domain Bryah Basin survey identifies 6 bedrock conductors (potential massive sulphides) rated “Excellent” within and along southern boundary of Doolgunna Graben.
• 4,000m regional aircore drilling program planned to test regolith above magnetic and Spectrem2000 AEM targets and copper-in-soil anomalies associated with the Southern Boundary Fault.
Fraser Range Project: HeliTEM Survey Commenced
• Heli-borne geophysical survey commenced 3rd April over Enterprise’s 100% owned Fraser Range (WA) tenements.
Enterprise Metals announces that Fugro Surveys has commenced a 1,400 line km HeliTEM survey over parts of the project area to accelerate the Company’s search for massive Ni/Cu sulphides. The HeliTEM survey is designed to cover areas of anomalous soil geochemistry, several identified magnetic targets and some areas where soil sampling may be ineffective. The Fugro HeliTEM system is considered to be the most powerful helicopter time-domain electromagnetic system in the world.
Ground follow up (including prospecting and mapping) of the previously reported soil geochemicaltargets and any HeliTEM targets identified will commence in mid April following the completion of the airborne survey. It is expected that targets will be followed up with ground IP or EM, and subsequently drill tested in May/June 2013 following heritage surveys and Department of Mines and Petroleum approvals.
ENT playing the nearology card with SIR, as they have done with SFR in the past. SIR's Nova is some 40km north of ENT land.
This is not to rule out the chance their tenement is prospective, but the market says otherwise in determining ENT's SP at the moment at 12.5c (MC - $27m).
And out with another timely lithium announcement.
Is there anything in this one?
Charts not too convincing, however it may be the start of something down the track, depending if they are finding something decent.
Who's our resident lithium expert?