Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

EMU - Emu NL

Reactions
I am hoping this is a new thread on EMU.
EMU is assumed to be a stock of interest.
Dave H in Eureka report has recommended it.
I have noticed any thing he recommends price jumps normally. Exception Laser Bond and few others. Nickel does not look promising at present market either.
I do not hold but wanted to see some info about this in ASF.
Found nothing on EMU so started a new thread for others to join
Cash flow is pretty down however as evident from quarterly report.

Closing prices from ASX
http://www.emunickel.com.au/
Closing prices are displayed for the last 5 days on which the security traded on ASX within the last 6 months.
Date Last % Change High Low Vol *
08 Sep 2009 0.145 -9.38% 0.145 0.145 190,000
07 Sep 2009 0.160 -11.11% 0.170 0.160 43,250
04 Sep 2009 0.180 0% 0.180 0.180 10,000
03 Sep 2009 0.180 0% 0.180 0.180 10,000
02 Sep 2009 0.180 2.86% 0.180 0.175 5,976

Regards

09/09/09

Reactions
Re: EMU - Emu Resources

EMU is just a spin off IMAGE (IMA:ASX) resources, some deposits image found earlier on its own development that it decided to create a new company for.

Early days, but it seems to have recently gained momentum, still not enough volume to trade, which is the only angle i can comment on. I won't pretend to know the fundamentals on it.

Reactions

Anyone still watching this one?

Market cap of just $6.6M and approx 60 million shares on issue. Strong cash position of $5.5M. Diversified set of projects that all have potential. The gold project at Salmon Gums caught my eye ..... soil sampling has shown a gold anomaly of approx 1 km in length and open along strike.

Early days but EMU ticks a lot of boxes in my book .... please DYOR

springhill

Make the drill work for YOU
Reactions

Anyone still watching this one?

Market cap of just $6.6M and approx 60 million shares on issue. Strong cash position of $5.5M. Diversified set of projects that all have potential. The gold project at Salmon Gums caught my eye ..... soil sampling has shown a gold anomaly of approx 1 km in length and open along strike.

Early days but EMU ticks a lot of boxes in my book .... please DYOR

Have joined you in this one today, Paul. I particularly like the fact they are near cash value and like the look of the Salmon Gums project, look forward to a sampling and drilling program being announced for this, that's where i anticipate share price action. Directors have form in finding gold deposits and have alot of experience in this. Ticks the boxes for me.

Reactions
Anyone manage to get onto this before close of trading yesterday or first thing this morning? I spotted it at 0.235 but it was too late for my liking. Lots of strength yesterday and today, with some supply entering late this afternoon. Nothing alarming though. Now we wait...

EMU daily.jpg

Stockybailz

"Profit Compoundd" Rules
Reactions
Intersting Prospect,
WA focused explorer, Emu NL has identified two new high-grade gold shoots at the Gnows Nest gold project, together with a new gold zone at the adjoining Monte Cristo prospect from recent drilling near Yalgoo in the Murchison. Drilling to follow-up a suite of... Read More. ASX Announcements. Date Published Subject Link; June 15, 2021: Completion of Gnows Nest Acquisition: view: June 10, 2021 .

In September 2020, following an extensive project generation phase and due diligence, EMU acquired “Gnow’s Nest”, a near production gold project which includes the historic high grade Gnows Nest Gold Mine, near Yalgoo in the Murchison Region of Western Australia. The project is situated 27 kms north west of the Scuttles Golden Grove mine, a base metals and gold project that has been operating for 30 years.

Emu also acquired 3 exploration projects in Southwest Western Australia. The package of projects which include Sunfire,Viper and Graceland have a strong history of lead up exploration or historical mine workings and are highly prospective for Copper, Nickel, PGE’s and Gold.

Been on the radar these last few days, with reports of discovery Grows Nest Gold mine... In for a curious watch!

1625535190542.png