Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

EIO - Energio

System

Administrator
Reactions
Energio Limited (EIO), formerly Brainytoys Limited (BRT), focuses on research and development of toy and game products; development of a distribution and marketing network for the Company's toy and game products; and distribution and wholesales of toys, games and hobby products through wholly owned subsidiaries in Australia, the U.S., UK and Hong Kong.

http://www.energio.net.au

explod

explod
Reactions
On the chart action and incresing volume it is time to look at this relisted Toy distributor.

The indications on the re-listing have been that they are seeking opportunities in the resources sector. Time will tell but new management are those that have been involved in KRL and PZC (formally Sams Seafood)

So there could be a sudden jump out of the blocks. We shall see.

I took up a position a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• big.gif
    big.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions
Yep, the trend is your friend and in this case the trend is heading upwards. Lately there have been several 2,000,0000 share purchases so a few people are accumulating. Typically this means news is not far away so I am keeping the fingers and toes crossed on this one.

The crew running the old BRT show have bought shells previously and done some good work so hopefully that trend is our friend too.

Good to see EIO at the all time (be it a short life) high currently.

DYOR

SLE

explod

explod
Reactions
And we have a solid start to the day, the chart is 30 minutes delayed but can advise that volume has passed 6 mil as at 1045hrs.

One would expect some announcement very soon IMO.

Attachments

• big.gif
    big.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 3

explod

explod
Reactions
Stronger buying has continued through the day. However, and although probably of little relevance I always find it interesting to go back and see where a stock has been. The chart here for EIO goes back 5 years on the monthly candles. The recent volume of course indicates that few previous holders would remain now. Having said that, management recently expressed the view that the company still had opportunities in the Toy industry.

Attachments

• big.gif
    big.gif
    21 KB · Views: 2
Reactions
I was a BRT followed (now EIO) and they blew it, or should I say the Americans blew it for them. They got done over by a bloke called Bernstein and his grand plans even though BRT had little to no funds. They purchased (or tried to purchase) the rights to a Marshmallow Shooter and spent money on developing it and new models before they finalised the cash payment. The deal then fell through and BRT had blown all their cash on the Shooter. Bernstein quit and low and behold he went to work with the Marshmallow Shooter crew.......laughing his gear off with all the new development BRT paid for.............simply put he was a crook!

I think their business model got confused by trying to grow too big to quick so am hoping they learn from those mistakes. That being said with the new crew at EIO I still think they will head down the mining track.

SLE

tech/a

No Ordinary Duck
Reactions
Technically this stock has woken
Have a wad at .027 and will increase at .037.

eio 1.gif

explod

explod
Reactions
Technically this stock has woken
Have a wad at .027 and will increase at .037.

View attachment 41221

Did you increase today Tech. Got my Wad at .01 It is just a part of the shells opened by certain stock/trading houses that gets my interest. Seems to be a bit of a boom in shells at the moment. SLT has my attention too.

But yes on the chart looking strong.

Reactions
I've found this a very interesting stock to watch, seems like its being traded heavily from a technical perspective. Interested to see the reaction over the remainder of this month leading up to their drilling announcement.

One thing's for sure, a lot of money has changed hands over the last few days with this stock.

Reactions
looks to have fallen into some consolidation atm... so far holding strong at 4cents.

thought it may have taken another step up by now...

Reactions
looks to me like it has followed its same pattern of retracement... and technically the last day was a hammer... but with the global stuff thats having a bearish impact on the market, what do you think the next candle will do?

Reactions
unfortuntaley got an answer to my last post :(

seems to be holding around the 0.04 - 0.043 mark...

where do you think it will go from here?

Reactions
unfortuntaley got an answer to my last post :(

seems to be holding around the 0.04 - 0.043 mark...

where do you think it will go from here?

not sure mate...

but i'd like to hear what shyguy has to say about it...

Reactions
With release this morning stating that drilling to provide a JORC starts in April, this could have some energi-o behind it. or something.
Hope that keeps the psych wardens away from you for awhile shyguy. take your lithium and you may find that you have been talking to yourself lately.

18-03-2011 11-33-02 AM.jpg

By the way, whats the go with their resource ? Tonnes, grade type?

Reactions
***crazy laugh*** :eek::D

yes i was very pleased to see the announcement today... it needed something to wake it up again...

The licences contain magnetite in BIF and iron rich oolitic deposits with an
exploration target of 1 billion - 2 billion tonnes of potential iron mineralisation
grading a minimum of 30% Fe. The potential quantity and grade is conceptual
in nature at this stage as there has been insufficient exploration to define
a Mineral Resource under the JORC Code.

Reactions
Something is happening here, increased volumes and stacking on the gains. Seems to be a change of sentiment. I know nothing but may have a bit of a dig around unless anyone else follows and beats me