• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

DXN - DXN Limited

Discussion in 'Stocks 0-H' started by System, Mar 19, 2018.

sentifi.com

Aussie Stock Forum Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

1. System

System Administrator

The Data Exchange Network is an Australian unlisted public company, incorporated on 4 August 2017 for the construction and sales of data centre modules and associated infrastructure to third-party data centre owners and other operators of data centre space.

The Company also intends to develop and operate its own colocation data centres, with the initial two proposed colocation facilities to be in Sydney and Melbourne.

Data Exchange's module designs enable construction of data centres of any size at diverse locations to suit a broad range of commercial requirements. The Company has established an engineering and manufacturing facility in Perth, Western Australia to deliver data centre infrastructure to projects where manufacture is planned to commence in the first quarter of 2018. Typical customers are corporations that require facilities to house their on-premise computers and data including mining companies, port operators, manufacturers and utilities.

It is anticipated that DXN will list on the ASX on 30 April 2018.

https://dataexchange.io

2. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

Double bottom for DXN last month at 15c? Nice move today from 16.5c to finish at its high of the day of 20c. No news released today, so it's difficult to be sure what caused today's unusual price movement.

big.chart-DXN.gif

3. System

System Administrator

On July 26th, 2019, The Data Exchange Network Limited changed its name to DXN Limited.

4. greggles

greggles I'll be back!

Has DXN finally hit bottom? There has been some positive share price movement since its Sydney data centre was opened last Friday with a particularly big move today, up 24.1% to 7.2c.

Is she finally ready to start turning around?

Smurf1976 and barney like this.
  5. barney

barney

Thanks again for the heads up Gregory:)

I don't pretend to understand how these kind of Companies work, but a quick flick through their announcements gives a few interesting stats for anyone interested.

They recently raised a fair chunk of cash …. +$8 million at 0.05 cents

Macquarie Bank (MQG) have been adding substantially to their holding recently:wideyed:

Top 20 holders hold approximately 67% of the Co.:geek:

After todays close, the SP is $0.074 …

Market cap is registered at approx. $21 million on Commsec (not sure if that includes todays rise)

Cash on hand around $7 million (incl. recent $8 mill cap raise)

DYOR probably the best suggestion.

Smurf1976 likes this.
  6. Smurf1976

Smurf1976

Down about 20% today with an announcement about raising some money.

I haven't looked into the details so it's just a "heads up" to a significant price drop for those holding or interested in this stock. :2twocents

barney likes this.
  7. barney

barney

Thanks Smurph ……

Call me weird, but I see a potential Buy/Accumulate trade developing here (dependent on appropriate price action of course)

Further assessment required at this stage; either :cautious:;) ... or :confused::eek: ... lol, but the tea leaves seem to be brewing for a move either way!!

Smurf1976 likes this.