Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

DUB - Dubber Corporation

Reactions
What do you all make of this?

Olea Australis Limited (with the very small market cap of $2.8 million) will be coming off a trading halt on open this morning.

ASX:OLE will change its focus to gold exploration after arranging to acquire West African exploration assets.
The one-time olive growing and olive oil processing company has signed agreements to acquire Westaf Pty Ltd and JEM Resources Pty Ltd, which are both pursuing African mining projects.

Highlights include:

Over 2,800sqkm of ground under application in Cote d'Ivoire.

Experienced team headed by Tim Fry who was formerly Executive General Manager of Lihir Gold, with operations in Cote d'Ivoire under his control.

Option to acquire project in Ghana whose neighbours to the south and west both have an inferred resource in excess of 500,000oz.

Reactions
On January 2nd, 2015, Crucible Gold Limited (CUG) changed its name and ASX code to Dubber Corporation Limited (DUB).

Reactions
Not just a name change, but also change of operations- they are now a tech company with call recording and audio asset managment in the cloud

Reactions
This stock is on the move, could be one to watch out for. They apparently have call recording they can offer companies that takes hardly any time to setup, no matter how many clients. They have one of the big 4 banks signed up, and expect more big customers soon. They also get some revenue from individual customers wanting cloud call recording. I like the concept as it's new from what i can tell, not call recording, but the way they do it.

So_Cynical

The Contrarian Averager
Reactions
This stock is on the move, could be one to watch out for. They apparently have call recording they can offer companies that takes hardly any time to setup, no matter how many clients. They have one of the big 4 banks signed up, and expect more big customers soon. They also get some revenue from individual customers wanting cloud call recording. I like the concept as it's new from what i can tell, not call recording, but the way they do it.
Thanks - interest sparked, im doing really well out of these reverse take over tech stocks.

pixel

DIY Trader
Reactions
Another good announcement today, they signed up a US telco.
The Market seems to have warmed to the new direction.
At first, I was skeptical and only traded the safe swings: all too often, these "disruptive technologies" fly on hot air. Meanwhile though, I get the feeling this has more legs. So I'm holding and accumulating. (Still room left for some swingers on the side.)

DUB n 18-11-15.gif

So_Cynical

The Contrarian Averager
Reactions
So I'm holding and accumulating.
By my count there has been about 30 of these reverse takeovers over the last 6 months or so, most tech but not all, i reckon the go is to somehow pick the best 4 or 5 and take a small long term position expecting 2 or 3 of the 30 to see $1 at some point in the future.

Also an opportunity to take a biggish position and make some real F-you money. :2twocents

Sdajii

Sdaji
Reactions
I picked DUB this month for the tipping competition... largely because my first choice was taken and I decided to go for something a bit out there, even though to be honest I'm not really bullish on the company long term - basically it seems like they have little more than a call recording and analysis app, which anyone else could replicate, so I think the long term prospects are questionable, but they're marketting it like mad and there seems to be a bit of hype and volatility at times, with some positive sentiment right now, and while I wouldn't put actual money on it, I thought it would be a fun punt in the game.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone invested in or bullish about them and to hear their thoughts.

greggles

I'll be back!
Reactions
I totally missed Dubber Corporations rise from 40c to $1 in the last six weeks.

DUB's last Quarterly, released on 30 January, revealed the extent of the company's recent growth:

screenshot-stocknessmonster.com-2019.03.12-14-03-01.png

Volume increased substantially around 12 February and has remained strong since then. Today it cracked the $1 mark, even though there has been no news of note since 28 February when the H1 FY19 Results were released.

The price action since 12 February looks like position building to me. Buyers chasing the supply as it starts to dry up.

big.chart-DUB.gif