• Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Hello and welcome to Aussie Stock Forums!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds to complete.

Already a member? Log in here.

Dodo electricity

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Student of Gann, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Student of Gann

Student of Gann

hi my friend has a dodo combined electricity and gas account with auto direct debit every month . in the billing section it quotes 32.76 which looks like the upcoming bill and then below it displays electricity minus 115.74 which I assume may be the amount she is in credit . any advice appreciated

2. Student of Gann

Student of Gann

ok I just opened up the credit overview tab and as soon as I clicked it the gas and electricity boxes appear under credit balance showing plus 345.00 for electricity but this figure only showed up for a split second and then it says not available right now so it looks like the website is trying to conceal and prevent me from accessing these details to prevent me from making a credit . anyone else experience this

3. moXJO

moXJO menace to society

She paying fortnightly payments?

4. Student of Gann

Student of Gann

thanks I contacted them directly as the website obstructed me from receiving a credit conveniently displaying a message saying " this service is temporarily unavailable after displaying the credit amount for a split second " deceptive and restricting people from accessing info