Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Do Carlton AFL club need an AA counsellor? Are they a danger to the community?

Reactions
Reactions
No they urgently need some new blood who are willing to play with guts and some heart instead of those who are presently masquerading as AFL footballers and yet they are happy to pick up their weekly $5,000 - $20,000 and laugh all the way to the bank at the supporters expense!!

CARTER1.jpg

DOGGYs.jpg

The numbers don't lie.

It appears given their recent history they prefer picking up wooden spoons rather than medals;)...

The data was that taken at half time, lets see what reaction the coach gets from his half time rev up:1zhelp:

Reactions
That was pretty harsh Piggy bank. You took some figures from half of one game to trash the Carlton team.

Carlton won the second half of last nights game. They tried hard and did play quite well. It wasn't a walk over.

The Dogs are very good team this year with big wins over Freo, St Kilda and a very hard fought narrow loss to reigning premiers Hawthorn. Carlton are just not as good as them at the moment but I thought their structure, plans and endeavour were quite good.

I am a Bulldogs supporter.

explod

explod
Reactions
That was pretty harsh Piggy bank. You took some figures from half of one game to trash the Carlton team.

Carlton won the second half of last nights game. They tried hard and did play quite well. It wasn't a walk over.

The Dogs are very good team this year with big wins over Freo, St Kilda and a very hard fought narrow loss to reigning premiers Hawthorn. Carlton are just not as good as them at the moment but I thought their structure, plans and endeavour were quite good.

I am a Bulldogs supporter.

Strewth, so am I Bas, finally we have something in common. :D

Reactions
That was pretty harsh Piggy bank.

Everyone one to their own;). So they won the second half, did they get any points? No. Where are they presently on the ladder? bottom with zero points. OK with Fremantle, who they play next week in Perth, so I don't think they will leap frog them by games end. Given that 4 of their last 5 seasons they haven't finished any higher than 10th (no finals). This must be tough on the club but more so on their supporters who are paying good money to watch what?

I haven't got anything against Carlton personally, in matter of fact some of my friends are Carlton fans (fans don't go to the games, supporters do) and they are fed up with the ongoing of the once mighty Blues. However if those Carlton statistics at half time were The Bulldogs then it wouldn't bother you? Obviously the coach's (Brendon Bolton) speech at half time worked, or maybe the doggies got too cocky and lost their bite!!

Just another game of 2 halves.